FI

4.5
Based on 4,774 Ratings
3,401
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
High quality hair conditioner, lovely smell

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

scent is good and I was using this befor I like it and my husband also like it quality is good and size is good it is good for my age and I'm 29 and the package is good , plz give me likes, it is good for my hair and scalp

8f46ebf6-4d4c-4079-b7e7-3991d19933a2
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
2,440

Wonderful. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,375

Pretty quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price pleased. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
2,051

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I already wrote a review for the shampoo if you wanted to check it out just click my name, this conditioner is my go to it smells fresh minty eucalyptus the texture is like a creamy balm but it is not heavy i have thin hair and this surprisingly didn’t grease up my hair or weight it down instead it gives my hair volume and shine as well as softness to my hair, my cousin who never really comments on my look has been asking me about my hair and what i was using, it was this im so happy to finally find the right hair product it has been an expensive journey to say the least 😂

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Goo i like it I used for my child is age 12 And the quality good also the packaging the size good and it’s soo good for hair and it’s not sensitive I like it and i got benefits and moisture 😍😍 and it’s scented & scalps and its goos composite

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Like the shampoo, the scent is mild and I use the conditioner in conjunction with it's other product. The quality is up there with the shampoo. It does an amazing job, while not making my hair feel heavy. I like that it also contains herbal ingredients that might help to grow the hair too. Overall, it makes me feel like I've taken a trip to a nice salon. This product does not disappoint!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This is comparable to one of the TJ conditioners but not their tea tree tingle, their now discontinued Spa Nourish. It’s not the same scent but I am getting similar results. This conditioner is the type that will froth as you continue to work it into your hair. The scent is peppermint but not the kind that is harsh. It’s a smooth peppermint. Leaves my hip length hair with body, shine, and hydrated. The only con: the packaging is horrible. It’s hard to squeeze due the shape. As the product gets low it becomes more difficult. Thankfully it can be turned upside easily.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great price when purchased. Small in size but seems to have many uses on my short hair. I like the scent and packaging but it stings my face a bit. I have problematic oily and sensitive scalp and dandruff. It does help a bit in oil control which i loved. Would recommend.