FI
Based on 1,187 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,187 Ratings
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is really the product to get if you need a good pick me up. I’ve been buying this for at least 3 years. I take 1/2 tablet in the morning, 1/4 tablet at 2-3pm. The latest I can take it at 5pm or I’ll have a hard time sleeping. I take them 30mins before my workout and it gives me the energy I need. As I don’t drink coffee, this is a good way to keep me awake. And I never exceed 1 tablet at 1 go as I’ll get headaches and feel dizzy. Monitor the way your body reacts and you’ll be fine 👍🏻 This is not a paid review, I honestly think it’s a great product and always ensure I have a supply of it. There is no taste, good quality and delivers the result I need.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My go to in the morning as I wake up early and really need that caffeine. However this doesn’t make me feel over stimulated it just prevents that morning tiredness taking over after that mad rush to get kids to school and myself to work. Good quality no taste and just easy to swallow. Convenient before a workout or a mid day pick me up.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

This is lit! So good and also healthy. Good ingredient. Easy to carry and take without water. Hope this helps detox my body i take before workout and have good efficiency the dosage depends package will stay depending on how many times you take, No Taste also great composition, given positive results and energy don't use frequently in same day and better to take as routine Nice quality as well. Size is enough to put in the mouth.will good benefits.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I’m a registered nurse and this is so effective. I take one tablet before work and the benefits are great. I’m more alert and my mind is clear. Keeps me on top of things. Gives me a great boost of energy. Sometimes I take a couple in the morning if I’m working a morning shift. Very impressed with the quality and value.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

great price 👍, great performance after using this for a week or so,but i found giddy when stop using it ,so i guess i can't really handle this tablet.

73020510-9a35-4125-a1e8-f7a9135b1ad8
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

good quality with no taste The tablet size is very small and can be swallowed easily good for pre workout, Increase focus and energy, especially on days with few hours of sleep. I think that the dose can not be more than two tablets per day, contrary to what is written on the site. What I liked the most, it has no side effects with the stomach it can cause a little increase in the heart rate, but without discomfort

7020eb60-746e-4aff-8de3-728bff4ee6c4
Read more reviews
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
1,466

This stuff got me going for the entire day, only one pill so I'll hold off during the weekend and give it a good five-days run in the coming week, then I'll update the review, but so far, very pleased with the result and still no jitters - at least for me. Update: I'm sold with this stuff. For me it works almost as good as Provigil - works so well that I must make sure I don't take it mid afternoon or I will have hard time getting the eye shut. So yes, it's really good but I don't think will work so well if you are already used to 4+ cups of coffee a day. Recommended: yes !

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
4,637
15,563

How i wish i had found this a long time ago. Great replacement for coffee when there is no time to get into the lengthy coffee making schedule. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so