FI

4.7
Based on 5,488 Ratings
4,490
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Amazing pills for busy ladies

For busy (a bit anxious) ladies out there! Perfectly combined multivitamins after which I feel the calming (no sleeping) effect — feeling of content and ease. Quality is outstanding. Packaging is dark glass, and it has no taste. On the picture you can see the daily serving, I take it twice a day. Size is reasonable (you will not choke with other pills on the market:) Please like the review if you found it helpful 👍🏼

a985ad25-960a-4a7a-8ecf-9f8b7fbddb03
ecdfb7a7-d714-470e-8514-d50798b18a24
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very pleased with this multivitamin, especially being non GMO with the addition of all the real raw food blends. However i found out you need to take 4 tabs per day after purchasing, i prefer my supplements to be 1 a day or at the very least twice a day . However i have no doubt this is a quality supplement from garden of life .

e636f69c-d1ed-42bf-a174-718e02373589
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love this multi vitamin. The size is perfect and the it’s also the perfect size. I’m 23 years old and I weight 49 kg and I take 2 capsules a day and it been good. The ingredients are safe it don’t have a aftertaste. I really love it.

d7b557f8-b712-4375-8833-df078859168d
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I’ve been using this multi vitamin for quite some time. Like that it is raw. I do not have a wide variety of diet. Maybe not enough of greens and fruits. I also do not like to eat meat especially red meat. So multivitamin is essential for me in case I’m deficient in certain nutrients. I’m ok with the taste. Quality is good. This is really good for me.

e9afba77-6d52-43e2-842a-523b0c55b8e8
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very high quality and potent MULTI. These contain no fillers or binders which I really appreciate. As a vegan a good MULTI is a great reassurance, and one of these in the morning gives me peace of mind. The added enzymes and antioxidants ensure higher bioavailability and absorption of nutrients. Easy to take and I really love the Garden of Life brand, a certified B corporation.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Best Multivitamins! Every Garden of Life product I've purchased so far has had well chosen quality ingredients, that smell fresh. I love that only 1 capsule a day is needed, and especially that they have no strong scent or after taste. Garden of Life has earned the 5 stars due to delivering an all around great product that works!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I bought this for my girlfriend since I get a lot of benefit from the men's multivitamin from Garden of Life. We both take multivitamins just as insurance against any deficiencies in our diets. All-in-all, the Vitamin Code vitamins seem to provide quality ingredients. We've both been happy and take them daily.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022