FI

4.8
Based on 4,738 Ratings
4,004
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

bought this by request from my mother in law . she has been consuming this vit c for few years and she told me that she never have gastric problem if eating this particular vit c but was always having gastric problem if she consumes other brands of vit c regardless of the price. so this is a real thumbs up .

bda135d7-1066-48d0-af2e-7bfb85ce2b40
Posted on May 30, 2022

Besides providing the necessary vitamin C supplement that my body needs, it also provides enzymes that help with my digestion. I have been taking this supplement for over a year now and I am very happy with the effects I has brought to my health. I prefer the package size of 120 capsules. In terms of the acidity it does not have an impact in my stomach, has no taste, the 500 mg dose is good but I would prefer a 1 g dose.

35867dae-f919-439e-98af-13039d40e15a
bcb911e8-25b5-449c-a5b8-d064879f32a2
Posted on May 17, 2022

I think it’s the highest quality Vitamin C I have ever tried. It doesn’t have any additives and sugar. Which is quite important for me. No taste since it’s in capsules. I feel very well when I take it together with Vitamin D (they ingest together extremely well for me). Packaging is heavy. Please press the like if you liked this review 👍

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this product! The veggies capsules don’t cause me any allergies and the naturally extracted vitamins and ingredients help it to be better absorbed by my body. I feel safer taking this product than something else produced in a lab. It’s gentle on my stomach as well and I feel more energized - it helps my immunity to recover especially when I’m just about to fall Ill. Highly recommended!

6ee85135-999c-4252-af7e-d38bce95b2fe
d66a4353-1b54-41ad-be89-57aad08ace76
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Arrived with package and secured. Quality assured, super nice ingredients, and good size. The mg is not bad. There is an acidity taste and I think that's pretty normal for vitamin C, the important is the antioxidant it has and its effect and potency to my stomach body giving me an immunity.

7841ac7c-a4e9-4425-b0cb-5ea6e2182742
af2be48d-e4f5-46fb-8cec-6bb4fd98d468
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of the best vitamin C supplement I have tried from a high quality brand. Great natural ingredients. I prefer a natural vitamin C supplement like this one since it contains plants naturally high in vitamin C, instead of the synthetic ones and I can for sure feel the difference between them as well. Works well for me to boost my immune system during flue seasons and during other periods when I need it or find it harder to get enough vitamin C from food.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I see lots of vitamin c in the market. But this one has my attention because it is extracted from raw and natural ingredients. (Food sources like our fruits and vegetables etc) I like it and I feel the body is able to absorb it better, it has added probiotics and enzymes from the ingredients as well which I feel is a plus point. Perhaps not the cheapest vit c in the market but I guess this is closest to the most natural form of vit c we can give our body.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love you to take Vitamin C daily (1000mg/2 capsules) or (2000mg/4 capsules) when I have the flu... I learnt about 5 years ago that taking vitamin C reduced my chances of catching the flu 🤧 sneezing, running nose... what Special about Vitamin C Raw from Garden of Life is that it has natural ingredients from plants and herbs instead of the genetic (asorbic acid). it also helps with hangover and is easy on stomach.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I turned to Garden of Life, because other commercial brands were not helping my sister. Despite consistently taking Vitamin C, her immunity system was not boosted or bolstered. RAW Vitamin C, with its natural ingredients and supplementation, has truly changed all that. My sister's health is now much better and strengthened.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Our son used to get excessive flu during the change of season. Our doc recommended to take Vit C but wanted him to give only raw option and not ascorbic acid. We've been giving him for last 3-4 years at least and now we don't see any flu/cold symptoms.

99018688-eb5f-4333-bc7e-2539a92a8a3f