FI

Based on 1,580 Ratings
1,394
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,564

I am in love with this brand!! This product is made from authentic ingredients and the good thing is that raw probiotics and enzyme blend are included in this product!! The capsule is not huge and very easy to swallow !! Will buy this product again and i absolutely recommend it !!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is the best vitamin D3 i have ever tried in my life !! It is made of raw organic fruit and veg blend . It also includes raw probiotic and enzyme blend. The capsule size is small and very easy to swallow! Since i started taking this product i have noticed that my immune system became much better and my digestion became healthier. After trying this product and being satisfied i decided to order from it for my whole family !!! Highly recommended!

36fb96a1-94ca-45eb-b240-1909c4aa8b6f
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

48cdba46-aa3f-4a40-9b70-6378d5ff2be3
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

As with all Garden of Life products I have tried, this is the highest quality out there. My blood levels of Vitamin D increased significantly more - as proven by lab testing - on this supplement than on the prescription Vitamin D my endocrinologist prescribed! The proof, as they say, is in the pudding and Garden of Life products have never failed to influence blood levels of nutrients that I test for. This Vitamin D is no exception. One naturopathic physician I know told me that a good, raw Vitamin D supplement is probably the most important supplement you can be taking for immune health and a host of other issues - and I agree!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This is a very important and useful vitamin, just this one: D3. And we are no longer afraid of viruses, colds and other diseases. So far I have been buying: Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol, from Lanolin. Now I have decided on the type: raw D3. This one comes from culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, contains Omega-9, lots of Organic Fruit and plus Probiotics. So as a supplement, it should be super healthy. Vit. D3 should be taken starting in the fall and then throughout the winter. And seniors are said to be getting vitamin D all year round. Vitamin D should be supplemented with magnesium and taken with a meal containing fat. My advice: check your vitamin D levels. The ideal blood level should be 50 to 70 ng / ml.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have been using Garden of Life vitamin D3 5000 for over ten years already. It effectively increased level of my Vit D in the system. Currently, the level is too high so the doctor advised me to decrease the dosage to 1 capsule every other day. I highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A great source of high potency, whole food D3. The quality and ingredients are excellent and a most trust-worthy brand. Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW D3 contains pro-biotics and enzymes as well as omega 9 cracked wall chlorella and a huge variety of fruits and vegetables. I love this product and take two capsules daily with one capsule of vit K.