FI

1,172
ashjank
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,787

I like this Ashwagandha supplement. It is high quality adaptogen. It helps me relax before bed and improves my mood. It is expensive but the quality seems high. The pills are a bit big but I don't find them hard to swallow. I like that the packaging is glass instead of plastic.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I'd heard a lot about ashwagandha and this brand came recommended so I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. I take them almost daily and I notice a difference on the odd day that I forget to as they do help if I'm feeling anxious or stressed and they do help with my sleep. I like the added benefit of the probiotics in it too! I'll definitely be buying this again.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This takes a few weeks before you notice results; they build up gradually. I bought this last year, and recently repurchased it after trying two other Ashwaganda supplements. I like that with this one you get 600mg of Ashwaganda in one pill, and you don't have to take it with food. With a lot of other brands, you need to take 2 pills a day, spaced out at meals, and it's a hassle. I'm planning on continuing using this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I really like this Ashwagandha supplement. My energy levels are much higher now. It also lowered my stress level. I’m much less overwhelmed and not moody when juggling kids, work and housework. I like the quality of these pills as many other supplements by garden of life. The size of the pills is on a bigger side but it’s not hard to swallow. The glass packaging instead of plastic is a big plus. Like my review if it was helpful 😊

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Im preparing for pregrancy thats why i ordered it of course i talked with my doctor and he recommand it for me because i have a stressful lifestyle and for people who dont know what is ashwaganda it is an adaptogen which has many benefits for health.,hormones, thyroid, sleep, and mood the ingredients of supplement are very clean and high quality

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Amazing quality, amazing product ! I am facing a very long period of stress and my mood is not always at its best. This adaptogen is a great help to gain a good sleep pattern, it has no flavour nor taste, After the first month, I have experienced its great benefits. Pure ingredient, right bottle size.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I have heard many people talk about ash go on the supplement for improved mood and anxiety levels. I heard many people talk and say that this is the best brand because their quality is really good so I ordered it and have started taking it recently I have also checked the ingredients and they are really good.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I bought this for my girlfriend who had issues with relaxing and sleeping and it did help her relax and even sleep better. It has many benefits so I’m very satisfied about it. I love that it improved her mood as well, this is Ayurvedic diet. The taste is a little weird but you won’t notice it. It does help with stress too. I like that the only ingredient is just what it says it is. The package is a big size so it lasts a long time.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I've just ordered my second bottle. The greatest benefit of this product is that it's mixed with other digestion helping ingredients. I have a person who has a severe digestion issue, so the most important thing for me to choose a health supplement is about how easily I can digest the product. Among all organic ashwagandha products I have purchased so far, this is the only product that cares about the digestion. Will buy more!