FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Delivered in a neat packaging. I bought this for my mum. She been taking this for about a month plus. She noted that her legs bone is not so painful as before. Is really effective on her. Is gentle to the stomach. Ingredients wise is good for her as she is a vegetarian. The size and the quality of the capsule is easy to swallow.

d642e0fd-99b0-4aad-8e2b-4e6c4c87b3f3
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I used it, it helped to improve my health problem related to lack of calcium. For me, it’s safe and helpful. It is recommended by doctor

da1e14c0-0e1f-4d41-875d-4d84633464b9
Posted on May 25, 2022

Quite good that apart from calcium this formula contains D3, K2 and magnesium for the optimal calcium absorption ! The pills are not too big to swallow. I trust Garden of life as a Company and I earlier bought some other of their vitamins too.

2d126f1b-b53e-40ec-9873-d79eb19e6610
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

- I like to shake with protein or nut milk every morning, it's delicious and good for my health. Convenient small package, easy to carry with you when traveling.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Tastes good. Good vitamin combination. Have taken this supplement for a couple of years. Can't tolerate calcium carbonate as gives kidney stones. This is algae calcium which body absorbs more easily

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love it, only take one tablet per day, very convenience and bio-active as well. I am 50 and my mum is 80, we both like it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love this vitamin D3! honestly if I go a couple of days without taking it, my body is calling for help! this has helped me when it comes to my menstrual cycle.

Posted on May 29, 2022

i have switched to taking living calcium advanced recently (before I took vitamin code raw calcium, same from Garden of Life), after I took living calcium advanced, my urine's colour become yellow, hope to know does anyone who is taking living calcium advanced has this phenomenon? No such phenomenon with vitamin code raw calcium or calcium of other brands.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I take 2 tablets twice a day since I bought this item in September. I feel like it supported for my digest and bone density.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good, size not too big, easy to swallow, also I like it made of live ingredient. This is my second purchase, shall continue to buy. I like this product, good for bone and convenience to take daily. Quality is good.