FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This product is great. A lot of kids supplements come in gummy form and have unnecessary binders and fillers that you do not want to be giving your kid long term and on a daily basis. I love that this is a powder that can easily be incorporated into drinks so my kids can get their probiotic boost without anything unnecessary. The ingredients are clean and powerful and from a brand you can trust with quality and purity testing.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is one of the probiotics that actually works for my kids. With others, they tend to get sick easier but when they take this they seem to be better. My kids don't take chewable nor capsules so mixing this in their liquid multivitamin makes it easier for them to take. The ingredients are great.

I got this for my toddler because she's been a bit backed up lately. Well it works! She started to be more regular. I mix it with a bit of organic juice and mostly water (90%water). I add in a few drops of trace minerals and she drinks it very fast.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I put this in to my daughter’s porridge and she easily eats it. The flavour is not strong. Very useful for post-vomiting bug or preparing for the winter season colds and coughs, alongside bone broth and eating wholesome foods. This brand is reliable. I also use the baby probiotics in liquid form.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I bought this because they were out of stock of the chewable probiotics I normally give my child. I do really like the quality of this brand, but my kids didn't like the taste of this probiotic. They do, however, still take it without much fuss, but they insist in having a bite of fruit or something after to take the taste away. I suppose you can add to yogurt or applesauce and that should make it easier for kids to take, but due to allergies those aren't options for us. I hope I can find the chewable again in stock soon.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

kid liked the product taste. good quality, well packed and well delivered. exactly as described. need to use entirely quickly, since it can turn dry.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The only probiotic containing s.boulardii that my kid will accept, taste is mild so it's easy to hide in yogurt, fruit puree, etc and it keeps my kid regular and healthy!!! My favorite probiotic brand!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I give my 7 and 5 year a scoop from container into their mouths. They don’t mind it at all. Dissolving it in liquid is a challenge.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

When I notice that my kid suffer from constipation, I add some in her breakfast. It dose help. The banana flavor is nice. Kid love it. Also, it comes in powder form which is easy to apply in food/ drink.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The ingredients and quality are great. I sprinkle it on my sons food and he enjoys the banana taste. The size is good for the price. I notice an improvement in his digestion when taken daily.