FI
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My husband's concern is that he has been suffering from sinusitis,.allergic rhinitis and migraine for thirty years and nothing has helped him. Garden of life isinus ngredients ensymes and all its composition is the only supplement that helped him improve his condition . The benefit is that he can now work even in the presence of sawdust, chemical odors and efficienntly. It has no taste, no effect in his diet. Sinus has the best quality, ingredients are just perfect, good for his age he is now 54, packaging is.good, no problem with hemp.

0d85a304-3074-42d3-b560-c6e1815107da
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Wife had a persistent and worsening cough since 3 months. The cough started getting deeper and she was struggling for breath/air to get the cough out. After some research around her symptoms, this product seemed like a good remedy to try before approaching the doctor. And boy it worked! Within a few days, she became symtpom-free and after a few weeks, we do not even remember how much she suffered. She is always non-compliant with any medicine once things improve. This time around, she is sticking to it without needing any reminders. Definitely worth a try!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have used a few of the Garden of Life products and I love all of them! This product is for those who have sinus concerns. I have only used this product about 1 week and I can say that I am receiving much improvement for such little time. You take 2 capsules daily with water, with or without food. It has probiotics and enzymes to mention a couple of the many ingredients in this product. In addition to my diet, I use this as a supplement. It is in a capsule so there is no taste. The quality, ingredients, composition and benefits of this product are amazing. It is packaged very well, capsules push out. Great product for the money, and 1 box will last for 30 days. I highly recommend this for any adult suffering with sinus problems. It is NOT recommended for children.

Works like a dream....this is the first year that we have not had sinus trouble and we live deep in the south where in the spring allergies and sinus infections are everywhere. We started using this in February to get ahead of the blooms in Spring and we (my husband and I) are into May now and everything has bloomed with no sinus infections or irritation or even allergies. Great product!!!! We are on our 3rd box and Yes it works!!!!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have had sinus issues for most of my adult life and as a now senior citizen I have tried many products. I like this product and was happy to try something new just so my affordable tried and true Clear Sinus and Ear does not get overused. I heard about butterbur and this Garden of Life product contained it. Seemed to work well at warding off my always possible sinus infection/headache. Just not crazy about the non recyclable packaging.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

These have been essential during spring for seasonal allergies. They help stop reactions during the day and helps me to get good sleep without having to wake up to blow my nose constantly. These are a great alternative to chemical antihistamines which are know for bad side effects. I really like the fact I Can two and be good for about 12 hours.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I am a 50 year-old woman taking this mostly for the butterbur, for chronic migraines, but also for a winter immune boost and the hormonal balancing of angelica. I have been taking 3 caps per day for almost two months/cycles and have noticed massive reduction in migraine frequency and intensity. Not to mention everyone around me has gotten seasonal bugs, while I feel great. I will continue at this dosage for another month then lower to 2 caps/day and update with new developments. So far, really happy!

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Great product for the price, and size. It is something that I have been using on a daily basis for over two years now when I get the sniffles. The quality and ingredients have been very effective on my overall health and energy. I always trust the Garden Life brand supplements.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have bad allergies, so bad I need to double up but did not want to use over the counter of Prescription drugs, so, I bought these to to supplement since natural. It fixed my allergies so that a I barely sneeze or have cloudy head. The trick is to start these a few weeks or month before allergy season, Usually I can take one every other day after the first month or so just to maintain. Take until allergy season is over.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Great for allergies i’ve been using it with my family regularly, very high quality and the ingredients are good and suits me, for the taste i think it’s just like any other bill and the packaging is good