FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Works on toenail fungus

I've had toenail fungus for years despite trying different remedies--it went away and came back a couple of times. Had to get into a routine of remembering to take 3 times a day on an empty stomach. It has a taste of garlic when I chew it but doesn't stay on the breath. I've been taking this a few months and gave up on the topical remedy I was painting on my toenails. I can see finally the fungus is growing out of my toenails. Looks like it's on track to grow out fully. I will continue to take this to make sure it doesn't come back. Definitely recommend for toenail fungus.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have got Tinea Pedis for years and tried so many methods to resolve my problem, but in vain! After eating this product for just 2 weeks, my foot itchiness are disappeared. So amazing! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

37f0c8c2-953a-4c54-896c-e2148eaf1e22
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Ok I never write reviews, but I am baffled this actually worked! I had a fungal ringworm on my leg, was so stubborn I used many different creams and it was resistant and kept getting bigger. Doctors wanted to put me on a heavy antibiotic, I decided to try this first. SO glad I did because it's working and almost gone! It doesn't happen over night, but it works and just stay consistent. One note - it makes my sweat stink haha but if it takes the infection away I do not care

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is one of many products i have used to lower my candida overgrowth. I now no longer have overgrowth, I actually tested this with a home test and the candida and fungus are all in the lower green area so I almost have to little of it. Of course i prefer having to little form having any kjnd of candida or fungus overgrowth. I have a good feeling about this product and think has been helping.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

the quality is good, ingredients helps a lot with fungal defense, helps me a lot to control the infection,for my age.thank you very much for this product.i will continue to take this for my gut and digestion...

b8e7a726-f922-4bd7-81d9-f72512fd19fe
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I really like the formula of this supplement. It's fast acting and very evidently kills fungus and bacteria that cause infection, pain and other symptoms. I would definitely recommend

7c0e5032-83e5-45d2-8d2f-8a1fc51aff9b
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

this product is really amazing. it works fine with me. I've been dealing with oral thrush lately and this is really a big help to get rid of oral thrush. I'll definitely order it again. A bit pricey but it's worth buying for if you want some improvement regarding thrush issues

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This product is working without producing any side effects and minimized the fungal infection quickly. For toe nail infection, please use this product along with nail fungus spray for best efficiency.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is by far the best digestive enzyme/fungal defense product I've found on the market. I like the fact that there is no capsule. It really diminishes digestive pain after eating. Great product for yeast, fungal, candida concerns.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I took it to fight candidosis. this product is very powerful. you have to follow a strict diet to make it very effective against candida albicans.