FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I have been purchasing this caps for my husband for years now. He is having difficulties falling asleep and staying asleep, and Gaia helps him a lot. I trust their ingredient list, the size of the pill is easy to swallow. The product of the highest quality. Definitely recommend it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I have narcolepsy and have went to natural sleep aids and stimulants to avoid having to take Ambien, Adderall and other controversial drugs to manage my condition. Plus they have had annoying side effects in the process. This stuff truly was the only natural sleep aid I tried that helped me sleep at night completely. I wake up in the middle of the night and it’s still in my system.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Gaia Herbs, sleep thru has good quality a mixture of natural herbs like ashwagandha, magnolia, passionflower. It's beneficial for a good night rest without waking up feeling drowsy. the dosage is 2 capsules. It's good for a month's use. The taste is a blend of the herbs . It is recommended for seniors too.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Ok so I’m so thankful for this product. I take it every night to help me sleep longer. Usually I’d wake up at 5 or 6am and not be able to get back to sleep after going pee. But when I take this I stay drowsy enough to fall back to sleep for another hour or so. It’s made such a difference!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product has been wonderfully beneficial to my sleep. I have suffered from insomnia for years and this is helping me sleep through the night. It's true that the product takes some time to be most effective. I have taken it for a couple of weeks and it is helping me and I usually only wake up once throughout the night. The size of the capsules is manageable and the quality is excellent. I don't know much about the ingredients but they seem to be working.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is a great sleep help. I only use them when I need too which isn't often and they work very well. No hangover feeling next day like Melatonin.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I like this product as it benefit me to have a good sleep. The size of gel soft cap is easy to swallow. The product contains the ingredients of natural plants and the quality is excellent.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This supplement gets me to sleep so deeply but without the grogginess of melatonin. it was recommended to me by my doctor due to sleep issues from a medication I take and my husband who has insomnia has been taking then and loving them too!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Used for short term sleep issues. High quality ingredient to provide relief from sleeplessness. In capsule form with no taste. Great benefits for those seeking relief from sleep reasserted issues.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I think this kind of help me though it said that maybe will take a month to know as for me , i think somehow it helps me to sleep.