FI

4.3
  • S
PrudentPrincess
Posted on May 4, 2022

i only take 1 capsule, it will take effect about 1 hr to make me feel sleepy. and sometimes 2 hours to help me fall to sleep (I have an insomnia maybe not the saame case to others) . . . in the morning, Im not dizzy- but i will suggest you to spend 10 hours sleep, because at 7 hours, Im still sleepy

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I take just 1 pill before sleep^ and it really works! It helps both to fall asleep and sleep deeply through the night or awake with a "clear" head. For me - better than Melatonin and other pills. The one question is - how long could it be taken without interruption? As it seems that I am afraid to sleep without it)

dc956bc0-5197-42d3-8a41-a4dfa09ac26e
Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I find just taking one of these when I can’t get to sleep/get back to sleep works really well! I try to only take them when I really need to though as I don’t want the effect to wear off like I often find with sleep tablets.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This did not work for me. For some reason it did not help with sleep. I am going to have my husband try it and see if it works for him.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Great for quality sleep, for all ages, quality ingredients no fillers, no side effects,helps me with stress, sleeping.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great for bad nights hen sleep just doesn’t come.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Best sleep supplement I have tried. They don’t leave you feeling groggy on waking. Top quality from a lovely brand

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Oh for the love of my SLEEP!! This product relaxes as it says ... and, it HELPS one sleep through the night!! Am thanXful for the GAIA product line ... ALL of their products are absolutely SUPERIOR!!

Posted on May 5, 2021

Gaia Herbs are one of the best brands out there. They have integrity and their ingredients are never harmful (no fillers or binders that I've read are toxic and mostly banned in Europe).