FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Excellent! Breaks up mucus in my sinus

One of the tools in my toolbox for chronic sinuses. It’s caused by streptococcus. Medical Medium is the only one with the answers to unexplained mystery illnesses . He’s the Edgar Casey of our times. Gaia is a trustworthy company as there are only a handful of reputable supplement companies out there. They don’t add any unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Everyone should have this on hand. Gaia is a high quality brand. We take oregano oil capsules every time we're coming down with something or feel any kind of sickness. Its best to take with food, sometimes you can have a slight oregano aftertaste but it kind of reminds me of pizza lol. Oil of Oregano also helps when you have candida symptoms. Dont take it all the time though, I find it helps better when you only take it when there are symptoms. I completely trust Gaia herbs and never had an issue with their products - high quality ingredients

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

5 star quality from Gaia, a 5 star quality brand! This oil of oregano is a must have for your immunity. I use it as a preventative to keep my immune system strong and as soon as I feel like Im coming down with something, I double up and it's so effective! I LOVE this product.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This is my second time ordering. I take two capsules not one, and it really helps me with my digestion and my stomach acid levels. Also, some bacteria that I suffer from due to SIBO. It is gentle on the stomach, the quality is good, no taste. The first time I really benefited from it. Also, I did not get sick and it was strange because I gave a weak immune system. Good package, the capsules are dark and black, but if you have any concerns about the taste do not worry.

Maya
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I take it as soon as I feel bad tingles in my throat (morning and evening) - knowing I might get worse sore throat, with runny nose and the rest of the cold/viral symptoms, and with the help of this, I get sick for only 1.5 days - which is very short period comparing to 7 days without taking it.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is a really high quality product. I used to use Now Foods Oil Of Oregano but this is even better. It is VERY good for SIBO but also has many other benefits. Just go easy with it to start with as some people can be a bit sensitive to it. I'd start with one phyto-cap per day for the first few days and then go to two. Do be advised that this is not a product recommended to take long-term. One month maximum and then take a break is a good idea!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

this oil of origano it really good. I suggested this to take it when you have an stomach problem.. like stomach infection.. like I have infection it called H-pilori.. this is really helpful for me.. and since I start taking this capsule.. my stomach feels so much better.. thank you..

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

We have used gaia Oil of Oregano; Which is a high quality supplement. It helps calm stomach problems very well. The taste is mild and does not have any bitter after taste. I like the positive health affects that have happened over the last couple of months of needing to use it.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have been using Gaia Oil of Oregano for many years. I use it as part of a cleanse/detox that I do several times a year. The capsule is easy to use and I have noticed no side effects. I also like the fact that the other ingredients in the product are minimal unlike other brands. Highly recommended.