FI

4.8
Healthyc
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,224

A good drug, the effect of the reception is, it does its job well. The package is enough for 1 course of admission. The composition is natural.

I bought this for my Vit C needs. I didn't catch a cold since I have been taking Vit C all along. Only bought this Gaia brand of Black Elderberry 1st time. Must be good for my immune system since I didn't fall sick. Will continue to buy this product. I hope iherb will keep its price low.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Got sick during a trip in the Philippines and came down with the flu. This helped me recover quicker than I normally do without taking anything. Was able to get back home and have a more restful flight.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I’ve been taking elderberry tablets for a while and in general it improves my immunity system and my health, the ingredients are natural and the quality is great

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Great quality product with good ingredients! Truly felt better and more immune when using it! Great improvement when it comes to being sick. I definitely recommend it for increasing your immunity.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,070

I've been taking product for a year now and it generally improve my wellness, my immune system got stronger and I'm now more confident with my lifestyle.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Wonderful for immune system but not as amazing as camu camu extract (doesn't work as fast but is still efficient). But still, helped me get over the flu and seems to stave off common cold.

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Elderberry is one of the most commonly used med-plants in the world. Traditionally, people used it for fever and rheumatism. There are many reported benefits of elderberries. Not only are they nutritious, but they may also help address cold and flu symptoms, reduce the length and severity of symptoms caused by the influenza virus, support heart health, and fight inflammation and infections. Packed with vitamin C, dietary fiber and antioxidants in the form phenolic acids, flavonols, and anthocyanins. Acerola is quite antioxidant-rich and vitamin C. It is also used for lowering risk of heart disease, atherosclerosis, blood clots, and cancer. Gaia is a good solid brand. Dark glass bottle. A must-have formula in this challenging time. Stay healthy!

b7d36fa4-a68d-4b07-a70a-c68c64319e9c
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I bought it as it’s been recommended by a friend, am not sure if it is really increases immunity, but will keep using it. Unfortunately it is very expensive

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I very love it specially the package. The test and smile is perfect

8d61cc46-1034-462c-a994-1261eae2ea47