FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

the package has 5 masks which is great to share with others. i can use it with my sisters or with my friends when we gather and i will buy them again. i like the masks that feel great and make me relaxed and also secure because of the tape because some masks don't have them.

Suggested use Wash your feet, and dry up. Then, put your foot into the mask. Roll it up to fit. Then, fix with stickers so that sheets can firmly be attached to your skin. Keep wearing for approximately 15 to 30 minutes, and tab remaining essence on your foot to absorb it. (Do not need to wash it)

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Best foot mask ever good quality and the smell is nice I use it before sleeping after I woke up I will remove it you will notice the moisture is so deep I strongly recommend it especially if you have sever dryness

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

foot mask is greatly packed, with fixing stripes, pleasant scent and what is the most important - making feet very soft. Also used for my hands as mask liquid was more than enough. 2 in 1. Wonderful product.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It's very easy to use unlike some other masks. The straps are secure and the bag is quite big. My husband has big feet and he could kind of squeeze his foot in.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Very good quality it really moistraize and refresh the skin and good from time to time to relax amd use one of them

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

They’re amazing especially if you put them in the fridge and use them cold

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love it Everything is ok and the size and the quality is good and it’s making my skin softer

Posted on Aug 16, 2022