FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This product is pure quality. The taste is amazing considering how low in calories it is. Everything it says on the package is true. Great ingredients. And the size isn't a small bottle like I was worried, it is a decent amount. I have used it several times already with both chicken and stir-fry.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

It's a decent tasting, very basic BBQ sauce taste, but low on additives and artificial sweeteners (no sugar)... but the texture is great (not runny or watery), and I add a lot of tobasco to kick it up and it tastes amazing for my chicken. It'd be fine plain - but the Hickory and Sweet-Spicy wasn't available when I ordered - which I hope to try next. It's become my go-to BBQ sauce base for sauce making, (since I always add hot sauce) to have something healthier as the overall sauce base. :)

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Absolutely love it. Great taste! Thick texture. Just like a regular BBQ sauce minus the bad stuff. The bottle is f a decent size and in an air tight package. I love this and will be buying more

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Very taste sauce. I gave it a try just to complete my order. It was not a mistake for sure. I use for different foods, mainly for pasta.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

sc0rcher
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Nice bbq sauce with no calories, fat or sugar. Tried cooking with it and a little is enough to make your stir fry taste like a nice bbq dish.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

A good quality sf bbq sauce 👍🏼 clean ingredients, pairs well with meats and tastes very well. The bottle is big enough and the amount is sufficient and lasts long.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

The taste is excellent, really very tasty! I am keto duet, so lucky I found this sauce, very match with meat! Love it x 100! And the size is big!