FI

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Liver, acne skin problems

Livers have many function and one of them is detoxing body from toxins. Milk thistle is one of the best herb for liver detoxing. It has little butter tarder and bitter taste is great for livers. I personally using milk thistle that I blend it for a powder adn taking every morning and evening 3 teaspoons after a week my skin my acne is better less bloating better digesting too and my liver are happy. I tried tea but it has terrible taste and it didn’t helping that much

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

There is not too much to say about it since milk thistle doesn’t have much of a taste. It does it’s job of detoxing the liver. The packaging is beautiful and the quality of the mill thistle is hard to beat. Seeds look fresh. I grind them in my coffee grinder and add to oatmeal and smoothies.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Foil package keeps the seeds fresh. It's clean. It works perfectly for liver protection and cleanse. I take it daily, grinding it with flex seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, chia and black seeds, mixing with water and honey. It's a great source of healthy fats, omega and fiber. Wish you all to be and stay healthy

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I buy this regularly to help cleanse my liver and kidneys. It helps remove toxins. I brew it and drink two cups daily, morning and night. My mom takes it more regularly to help with kidney disease. I suspect this has helped bring down the creatine levels. Will continue to repurchase. It's worth it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am happy with this product and its quality. Couldn't find it in a big size in my country. Also very expensive. Here I get nearly half a kilo for the same price as in my country for 100gr. Using it for my stomach. Improve my stomach work. I am adding one teaspoon to 100ml of water. Waiting for 15 minutes and drinking before food for at least 1 hour. Found out about milk thistle tea from the detox course.

good herb use every day with my quinoa, cereal + flax seed grind ,has to be grinded to powder,healed my acne on my nose,better than any other acne creams U can use as a tea ,drink everything 1 teaspoon+,boiling water wait 10 minutes and drink,home remedy which works Old dermatologist doctor in Poland recommended

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
1,991

Very good quality Milk Thistle seeds. I use them to help detoxify my liver. To prepare, I grind the whole seeds up to a powdery consistency and then add it to hot water to make as tea, you may also just add it to your drink or even make tinctures out of them. Reommended!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I always use milk thistle seeds in my liver detox programs. I mill the whole seeds in a coffee mill and then eat one teaspoon in the morning, drinking water, before any meal. Likewise, I do it usually for 3-4 weeks, and it effects good on my skin and energy level in general.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love all of Frontier Co-ops products. Quality is always good, and I love the large size of the package. There's a lot of seeds in one pack. Also, bit plus in how it's packages in mylar bags to keep it fresh. Overall, great product with good benefits.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought this to make milk thistle tea to support liver health. I could have taken milk thistle extract in a capsule but decided to get it from seeds instead because I am takinga lot of other supplements. This product is fresh and the quality is good. The tea is mild and pleasant.