FI
Based on 1,016 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,016 Ratings
Posted on May 6, 2022

Wonderful product! Great quality and good size. The leaves are big and not damaged and smell great. It is a very big package, you can use it for a big variety of recipes or for different infusions which can bring you benefits for skin. So, just one ingredient and a lot of uses.

054b7d9b-f714-4ca8-9684-bba2f4ee077c
Posted on May 21, 2022

OMG! I have never seen bay leaves like this ones in stores. I use them a lot in my cooking, and every package I had bought from stores had a lot of crushed leaves, dark colored, sometimes with bad smell... These ones are excellent! Like they have been picked one by one from the tree with lot of care. So happy to find Frontier!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Walkah it is the best leave I used in my life ever The smell is very nice very good taste They are green and look very fresh The size is very big and it will be enough for months The package is very good I used it in many recipes Good quality and the best taste 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Bay leaf is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. These vitamins are all known to support a healthy immune system. Bay leaf tea can help ease bouts of upset stomach. The tea is also very aromatic, which can help relieve sinus pressure or stuffy nose. Recipe for Bay Leaf Tea 16 oz water 3 bay leaves Juice 1 large or 2 smaller lemons Place ingredients, together, in a pot and bring to a boil. Drink, after it cools down A hot cup of bay leaf tea can be very comforting. The aromatic fragrance that the leaves release is calming and the essence of the spiced tea makes bay leaf tea delicious.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I am in love with this product. Smell great. Adding small amount is enough. I add half leaf or one small leaf when cooking 2-3 cups of white rice. The package is large that I shared with my mother, my mother in law, and my sister and I still have large container. I am very happy with it and I would recommend it for everyone.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022