FI
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

The taste of this ingredient is funny, but I use it to cook meats. The size of the bottle will last you a while, I’ve heard this ingredient has benefits so we shall see. The package came in without any damage. It adds well the any diet honestly, so I don’t use it frequently. I would still recommend.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

As usual Frontier spices do not disappoint. I started buying their spices because of their healthier manufacturing processes, but the quality has been top notch as well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Frontier Cumin seed ground, is one of our stable products in our cooking - tastes amazing in our dishes such as red rice, chicken, vegetables. We measure a tablespoon in our dishes for two adults. Cumin seeds contain naturally occurring substances that work as antioxidants

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This I had very had time founding it. Of course Frontier did not leave me empty-handed. I use this in oriental dishes and it gives dishes that extra depth of flavor. I love the fact it is also organic!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
3,052

Super. I will buy more, the quality is good. Delivered quickly, packaged well. I advise.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
1,218

Swell package. The site has a lot of different goods and products, which is very cool. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This organic seasoning is very flavorful and goes well in meat dishes, The jar is glass and the size is kinda small but I think they have in bulk but not in glass so that's something to consider

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

Great quality! Fresh and aromatic. Glass and metal packaging keeps it fresh! Be sure to bloom your spices! Makes them taste 100x better. Heat your pan first, then add your oil/fat, then add your spices. Let them brown a little and then cook your food! Blooming makes them more aromatic and your food tastier!