FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 4, 2023
Highly recommend!

All of Frontier Naturals's products are excellent quality. They come in large size bags so they offer great value. The taste is great. I sprinkle a teaspoon over the top of salads or steamed vegetables, mix with Greek yogurt, or season ground beef/pork with it for making Mexican food.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Frontier Co-Op never disappoint with their products. Very flavorful and adds a great taste to the food as I use it in different dishes and recipes, it makes everything delicious. The packaging is nice and the quality of the ingredients is excellent as it is organic. Great price for this amount of spices.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

We are a family who love cumin. The fragrance when opening a new package of this is divine. Buying the large package is quite economical. Though we do use it relatively quickly compared to the size of our family, we do keep it in the freezer to help this large amount stay fresh longer.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

SO flavorful! I never knew what I was missing until I purchased Frontier cumin after years of using store bought. I make quite a few cumin forward dishes in our meal rotation and this has been a game changer for the flavor factor! I love Frontier herbs and spices and purchase bulk for the cost effectiveness and what I quickly found out was that it has other benefits as well....far and away better than anything you get from the grocery in those little over priced jars. Hallelujah! 5 stars! Get some and go make tacos!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is my favorite ground cumin— the texture is velvety and the flavor is very rich. It does not have a grainy/woody feel that other brands’ cumin powders have. This feels very pure, authentic, and fresh. It goes great on everything, avocado, meat, rice, etc. and it’s a great ingredient for homemade adobo seasoning.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

We use cumin a lot and I only want the best quality and superb taste when it comes to such a. Delicate ingredient and I am always happy and excited to order more!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The size is great. It has so much product in it, I think I can go for a long time without ever having to buy cumin again! It has a very nice flavor and it really makes Mexican and Indian dishes taste great.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great quality ingredient. Delicious taste, i use it for various soups and stews and to make my own taco seasoning. I love that its such a large package.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great quality ingredient seasoning. Wonderful taste, easy to use in all recipes and size is big enough to last a lifetime. Shipped quick and package was in great condition as well.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I love the aroma and flavour that Frontier Co-Op, Ground Cumin Seed adds to my cooking. I add this high quality spice to numerous dishes, not just for the flavour but also for its innate health benefits that it offers. Would not be without it.