FI

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Excellent! It worked

Bought one pack to test the efficiency on toe nail fungus for my mother. Massive improvement was seen in weeks and purchased 3 more to use until complete recovery. It is 100 % recommended on nail fungus infection, this will reduce pain and will help to get the natural color of the nail

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I only used 1 bottle of Organic Nail Fungus Control and my nails already look healthy, much stronger, no cracking and skin on my fingers lost signs of fungus. I am very happy but I ordered another bottle to be sure that I got rid of this problem forever! I don't have any complaints about scent or allergy.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This is the only fungus control product I've tried that actually worked. I wasn't sure whether to get it at first as it's not cheap, but it was worth the money.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

i have been fighting with fungus since last year, i have tried a lot of products but this is by far the very best. you need to apply it e v e r y d a y. but believe me, it works.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

scent is strong. pretty small size but serves for a relatively long time. packaging is pretty decent. recommended for mild fungus at the tip of the nails. if for severe fungus would probably benefit from changing in nail colors which becomes much better

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I have been dealing with toenail fungus since many years ago and most product either smells bad or doesn’t work at all. This smells good and I am starting to see it work.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Just started using it three times a week, Only complaint is that when I tip the bottle over a lot of liquid pours but other than that believe the formula will work

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

So far so good, scent is good but oil is easy to stain. it would have been better if it had a brush rather than drops system so you can better control the application.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

This is the 3rd bottle I have used. I used many different nail fungus solution before, for years, some were prescribed by skin doctors, but they did not improve my small toe nail problem. Till I used Nail Fungus Control, the small toe nail has slowly (really very slowly) grown in healthier condition, but this is still a long way to go. Nonetheless, I will continue to apply, and hope that the nail can grow in full size one day.