FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I've been using this Udo's oils and particularly this one with DHA for many years. Although I do not like the taste, the quality is excellent. The fact that this is in a glass bottle is very important, and makes this product superior to any competitor that uses plastic. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid (alpha linolenic acid) should always be in glass. I'm glad that Flora appreciates that and continues to provide a superb product. The only issue is that it is out of stock most of the time. That being said, I'd appreciate iHerb could keep this product always in stock.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

There are so many creative ways to incorporate this very high quality Udo’s Oil DHA blend into foods we like. We particularly like using this in smoothies as a healthy and easy way to take our omega vitamins. Another surprising way to use this oil blend is for our dogs per a veterinarian’s recommendation. We just put a small teaspoon of Udo’s Oil on top of our dog’s kibble whenever the seasons change and our dog’s coats become itchy. Their coats have become much softer and they’re a lot less itchy. We’re so thankful that this blend of ingredients is perfectly safe for them to have from time to time.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

the size of this is excellent as it keeps the oil fresh before it is all used up. Oxidation is an important concern when we consume oil.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

Incredible reliable company supporting a range of products that I can’t at times buy locally or are more expensive or are out of stock especially the Udo oil DHA which I ❤️. Customer service is prompt and delivery packaging is well thought out. Incredible range of quality products to choose from so well done and thank you to all at iherb.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Flora is a reputable vegan brand for supplement. The oil is good for vegan to absorb omega 3 & 6 & 9. However, the price could be a concern if the oil is consumed very often.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

2T/day increases my HDL significantly. I would buy a larger size, if available.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I tried this, it was a very good product, just haven't ordered it in a bit,

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great benefits and doesn’t taste bad at all, good quantity!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love this Udo's oil very much. It has a combination of all the omega oil 3 6 and 9.