FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Taste good, smells good and left my mouth and teeth very smooth this is my first bottle and I plan on buying more once this bottle is done. The bottle was filled to top which i appreciate and it was bubbled wrapped in a plastic bag also, so packaged well. Totally recommend this oil.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Have been practicing oil pulling and use coconut oil for some time. Wanted to switch to other oil for a change and bought this because of the good comments. The taste is very pleasant. Because of the higher price vs coconut oil, will use it, say, once a year or so.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This sesame oil seems like it is really high quality. I like that is comes in a glass bottle. I am using it for my hair and skin, but it also seems great for cooking with.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Not bad at all helped my daughter fight a cold and flu but didn’t help her with covid days the quality is good the taste not bad for picky kid the size will last you 2 months

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Good sesame oil. The taste is light, there is no bitterness. I add everything to salads. I bought it at a promotional price and was satisfied. Glass bottle, for those who care

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Use this for hair oil, face oil, oil pulling. Amazing moisturizing, nourishing, neutral oil. Consistency is *chefs kiss Great quality and good size bottle. I often reorder

Posted on May 4, 2021

This organic, cold pressed sesame oil is unlike the other brands of sesame oil that I purchased. Although they were all good quality, this one has a wonderful fresh and sweet aroma scent. It comes in a small glass bottle, a bit more expensive than the others but it's quality in my opinion is incomparable. Hope they lower the price.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

hopefully it works in the long term for my health

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love the bottle. The package is good and haven't broken