FI
Based on 1,302 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,302 Ratings
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Bought them for a co-worker and she loves them; they taste great they are easy to carry as the size are small do not need too much space to carry them on purse when you feel weak or whatever the reason is. The quality of the candy is amazing easy to think you are eating candy.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is an excellent, good-tasting sugar-free hard candy. What I liked best is the ease of pushing open the wrapper. One negative is the nutritional content. Hard candy during the afternoon is great when I'm bored at work or my mouth is dry. The flavor is good especially for something all natural based but if you're used to the over the top flavor of the artificial stuff this will probably be a disappointment to you. This package is SMALL at less than 4oz. Maybe a nice treat every once in a while but not something worth keeping on hand.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I can't eat sugar and I'm always looking for candy that tastes like my childhood, and these are the best! They taste clean and delicious. they're individually wrapped so great for my handbag

5a1c0fe1-cce9-4c1f-a7fc-ea661998cd5d
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The candies are quite a decent size as I was afraid they might be super small. They taste great, but like all hard candies/lollipops, can cut the tongue if you go a bit wild with it in your mouth, so just be aware of that. They are satisfying as a sweet treat after lunch and I would buy again. They taste like normal candies in terms of flavour and sweetness.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

These are a very new idea in the theist business. I love that there is soothing pure honey in them. Honey is so natural and sweet

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good quality, nice individual package. Would've liked smaller size candy. The tastes are great, different from what we have here but nice (for me yellow=lemon flavor and not banana), not too sweet.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

These candies worked great when I needed hard candies while prepping for a surgery. I wasn't sure I could fast so I used an array of sugar free hard and clear candies. These were just what I needed.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

taste is ok , good for my ketone and more healthy . this time i bought for grandma, she likes it alot. i will buy again once discount.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a yummy candy. I like that some of the colors are not traditional flavors. For example, yellow is banana, but it's a good banana flavor. I highly recommend trying.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Tastes just like real sugar!! So good and lasts a very long time. A little rough on the tongue, I got a few cuts, but if you limit yourself to 2 at a time you should be fine.