FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Finally got around to trying these. They’re certainly cheesy! All the flavoring is in the cracker though (no cheesy powder or anything) and compared to the original flavour, they’re a tad saltier too. Great on their own or with a dip. Try them! Great for low carb or keto snack. If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up!

84c69ae4-283f-4bc0-b8c2-99a0ac48b515
77e72112-45e6-42f0-ba2e-deeabafc867c
Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a reorder and they are so great! I FINALLY found keto snacks i LOVE! I couldn't stop eating this and almost finished the whole bag. There no powder seasoning left on your fingers so all the cheese flavour is in the cracker itself. They taste so good and will definitely order this again. But a suggestion to add other flavors.

692355c7-b233-489d-b22f-6229067f1dfc
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I've found that previous keto-friendly cheese snacks I've purchase previously have an almost too strong cheese flavour, but these snacks definitely have the right amount; not too much, not too little. They got the taste just right. I also found that they are quite tasty combined with the avocado oil garlic aioli sauce I purchased in the same order.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

These almond flour crackers are only 2 net carbs per serving (about 17 crackers). They are really good. You can put all kinds of things on them but I like them plain. They are a really good keto substitute for regular crackers and the price is good. I haven't found these crackers anywhere else! I am definitely buying more.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have been sort of following a keto regime which has been working well and giving me energy. I do every so often love to have a snack and was getting a bit bored of nuts so was desperately looking for a good healthy snack. These are just perfect! incredibly yummy and I really like the cheese flavour. Utterly addictive and will need to buy packets of these!!!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I've bought this many times. It's not made with flour so I can eat it guilt-free and it's good for people with flour allergies. When I make this kind of snack with almond powder, they tend to be shattered and crumble easily, but I often buy these because even when I transport them overseas, only about 10% of them are broken and almost none of them are badly broken. I always keep it stocked at home and office because it tastes mild, not greasy, low in calories and nutritional. Each one is also bite-sized, making it easy to eat at work. A little more quantity would be nice, but I buy it again for sure.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I'm on a keto diet and have always been very health conscious. The ingredient is good and it taste good. I love it as a snack The package size is good and I eat them all in a few days. The quality and size of the product is good.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

So far these are the best Keto crackers that I've found. The taste is excellent. They are fairly crispy - would like it if they were a bit more crispy. The crackers were in excellent condition when I received them - not in smashed little pieces. I like the size of the crackers - a bit smaller than Wheat thins.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

These are amazing. I was debating ordering these for awhile but they are so tasty. If you are eating low carb or even if you aren’t these are so good. The texture is crunchy and there is no weird aftertaste. They taste like cheez its. I ordered several boxes of the cheddar and a few of the other flavors to try.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

the quality is good the taste is soo good that it feels like I am eating regular crackers even though I was looking something suitable for keto diet. it is a perfect snack for those who misses things like that on a diet. I can't say it is very beneficial for your body but at least the carbs are low so it didn't spike your glucose levels. for everyone who likes crackers go for it. I tried almost everything on iherb and so far it is the nicest. let's hope price won't go up.