FI

4.5
Based on 1,607 Ratings
1,140
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Excellent! Check my review.

Quality seems good. I don't know if the ingredients are as described will update my review soon after i use it size is good. The worst experience was that my country put up a 100% import duty on the product which i was expecting to be around 5% which i checked before buying here on iHerb. I'm not blaming iHerb for it because it was our custom department that consider me not to buy again any thing from outside my country because they would impose DUTY according to there will and you never know how much you would have to pay. And because it gets so expensive i wouldn't consider buying anything from outside Pakistan.

bebf3ee4-288f-4ab9-88a9-6917283fc75f
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,476

A great product to supplement along with Fertil Aid for men. Have been researching for good and quality supplement and chance upon this Fairhaven Health which consistently having good reviews. Decided to try it out. Pricing is better than retail. Good packaging and delivery from IHerb. Capsule size is just nice and easy to take after meal. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My husband has only been taking these for 2 months and his sample has already improved! These vitamins are top quality, they have all the ingredients recommended by our doctor in the right dosages. My husband said the capsule size is not too big and doesn’t taste of anything- although his pee is bright yellow! We have ordered some more and hope to carry on seeing the benefits of these vitamins :-)

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

So here is the story which I have felt personally. my wife has chemical pregnancy and dr did not tell us any reason or it's not possible to find the reason. After reading at multiple places I found out about this one. I had started taking fertileAid,motility booster, count all three together. I also read somewhere that when you take these medicines, you have to spend at least 30 min in sun in order to balance the hormones in you, especially 1 hour of yoga every day. I hardly had taken 1 month's supply and my wife was pregnant again. now been many months, have a 1-month-old little angel and she is perfectly fit and fine. But again the human body is different from person to person.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Very fast delivery. I’m happy with the package, all are intact. My husband is taking the FirtiAid, Count Boost and Motility Boost while I am taking the multivitamin for woman to help with pregnancy. Hopefully we will have good news soon. The size of the tablet otherwise is easy to swallow. Not too big, not too small. With the ingredients: I compared other products with Iherb products and it seems that the ingredients better than other multivitamin of other brand. Hopefully it will help all the couples that are trying to get pregnant to have many children as they wish. Right now, we can’t wait to see the result, hopefully it will work well for us.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good taste. Not bad, size is not big , easy to use and very work. Also the package is clean. And also benefits to health and for feel so good. I guess it is natural without concern. But better seek for doctors recommendations if you are not feel good to use. Overall quality I think is better then expected.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My husband and I have been trying for the past 2 years and I was also diagnosed with PCOS last year so I researched for the best fertility supplements in the market and I've been taking the FertilAid for women. So I thought he should take it too. He's been taking this along with the FertilAid and CountBoost for men for the past 4 months. The quality and ingredients of this supplement is great. The benefits are amazing!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Feel like not sure of the effectiveness for the quality and ingredient of this product. We use for our TTC now hopefully will have our BFP soon. Will still purchase as it May takes few bottles to intake to be effective. So far my husband doesn’t complain of the size of and taste.