FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love the ingredients list. I like the amount of zinc and copper. All at balanced levels. I looked up the rest of the ingredients, it's really designed for women only and at good price. Effect on me: I take 2 capsules with milk and with fish oil tablets prior to dinner. Then at bed time, on that night I had good sleep. Slept 6-7 hrs straight every night now. It's coming close to 8 hrs sleep. As a housewife with 2 little boys, that's really what I need. I ordered this on March 6, then it arrived on March 10th, at lightning speed. Cons: after getting up in the morning, pee is bright strong neo-color yellow. Gets more pale yellow color as the day progresses. I guess you pee the rest out whatever the body doesn't need. Mood: calmer. I guess largely due to the fact that I've been having more sleep each night now. It's better quality sleep because I have dreams. I eat this with home-cooked healthy meals to benefit more fully. So far, it's been good for me.

Amazing multivitamins!! Gives you maximum strength during fitness so it's great for gym workouts! Or, if you're doing some stressful or heave loads of work! Good for people who doesn't need an appetiteful diet as it suppresses your hunger but still give you the energy you need throughout the day. Taste has a strong smell due to it's herbal ingredients, tablet size is just fine. The item itself is not damaged when unpacked, in very good condition. Shipped immediately despite it's pandemic. I ordered the item back in 2021. Kudos!!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,070

My sister was instantly impressed and in love with this high quality product, it has now part of her daily diet and I'm glad she likes the good effects of these highly effective tablets on her well-being, all I want is nothing but the best for my family, good job EVlution.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My favorite multivitamin! Great product and dozes of vitamins in one pill!! Women should takecare of our body as we grow older, We need to replace the vitamins that have been used up during pregnancy. Or just to keep ourselves on the top of our health!! Also, best to take whenever you experience any illnesses or recovery. During and after covid, this is one I highly recommend!! I take this everyday with extra selenium methionine, B complex and 2% lugols iodine. No doctor needed if you takecare of yourself and eat healthy too!!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Been taking this for a few weeks now and I totally see a difference in my energy levels. Also my skin is looking much better. It’s too early to say if this actually lives up to all its claims, but for now I can say it definitely makes a change for the better

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

It is very good vitamin kompleks for women. because it improves body, eyes, bones, and skin. I suggest for you. its taste 😋 ingredients are full of benefits. supplement is important to diet, workout, fitness and training.

1639d46e-ad63-4d7e-b310-359cb7e2b83d
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

f144c361-6871-41a3-844d-ede4f85ef46f
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

It was pretty good to count the benefit of a price tag. It worth it. It has kinda acid taste and size of pills is too huge so be ready to drink a lot of water. If you keep on the diet I don't recommend to drink these vitamins without eating something as it has acid taste.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I bought these vitamins for my sister. Many components that improve women's health. The quality ingredients and form of the vitamins is good. It tastes fine. The packaging is good. It's good that it has iron in it. A great addition to a basic diet, especially for fitness activities.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I absolutely love these pills. I’ve been using them for quite some time now. They are a great and work well. Great quality, ingredients, benefits and packaging.