FI

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Good product

Got this for my mom she suffers from arthritis after a while she told me that she felt so much better with this product than the other stuff she was trying ! I also buy Z-Matrix an other product from the same firm also great recommended it to manny friends they liked it and kept on using it

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I take turmeric as I work retail and have joint issues from residual viral fatigue. This one was packaged well, and seems to help with any inflammation I get due to work or other. It is a build up effect, so the benefit (pain relief, improvement of joint movement etc) is ongoing. Would order again!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Like the fact that you only need 1 a day to get a good amount of antioxidant. I have found that turmeric helps with any inflammation so these are great. I have found that they leave a bit of an after taste but not to bad. Compared to the other ones i have taken these seem to be the best in value for money and quantity

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I feel like this is a rock-solid turmeric option. I've been feeling good energy, and I feel like it works really well as an anti-inflammatory supplement.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I take this every day for anti-inflammatory reasons, but also as need for pain along with white willow bark. Articles on problems with NSAIDS started to scare me.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

With 1500mg of 95% Curcuminoids and Bio-Perine for better absorption this product has the ingredients you need! Also a very good price. Thank you i-Herb.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

In my opinion It takes a few weeks to see the full effects. Definitely felt less inflammation in some of my joints. I’ll definitely buy again!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have been consuming the product for 2 weeks and have loss 3.5kg so far. But I also control my diet and exercise 4 times a week so the supplement give an additional boost.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

Almost 5 months ago I had a total hip replacement. As a result my leg has been swollen and inflamed, I am already taking my second bottle of Turneric 1500 and I have had a lot of improvement and it helps me to take care of the rest of the joints in my body. Medicine after surgery is sometimes necessary but it is best that we use natural options as soon as possible ...