FI

4.6
Based on 1,198 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Fast delivery. As a dietary supplement, consume 1 serving of CLA1000® with morning, noon, and evening meals or use as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist. I hope this will help loose weight. Easy to swallow and the size is just right good thing 1 serving is 1 softgel also. Nice quality and ingredients.

81d879c3-65be-4ec3-9e35-b27004751dde
0764070d-4400-492b-8522-2ba9c2b55d3d
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great quality product. CLA has helped me to lose fat deposits and it is a great benefit for heart healthy too with the good fats. The size of the pill is standard, and the strength is just what I need, 1000mg is a good dosage. If you are trying to loose weight I highly recommend taking CLA.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I recommend the product, very great, my husband love it, really helps him, good taste, good size, great product, we love it. Good quality, suitable for adults, a really good product, easy to use and swallow. Good package. Good benefit. Support metabolism and energy. will buy it again. All ingredients good.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I was able to manage my weight by eating small amounts of food and taking it after exercise. I mostly take it in the evening after exercise, which effectively allows me to increase my body metabolism and continue to feel my body still burning after exercise, prolonging the effect of exercise.

Great quality and Amazing Value.. CLA is Great ingredient that helps you get better results with healthy lifestyle i like It.. the pills size is good.. CLA works hard to get rid of belly fat because it increases the body's basal metabolic rates, so it more efficiently converts food into energy.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This supplement is of benefit with my weight control. There is no taste or after taste. The size of the gel caps is very large, but they are smooth and slide down easily with a drink. I only take two a day, but with meals. I find the ingredients of high quality and not a bad price. I have been taking CLA for about 2 years now, and haven't had any adverse affects, however, I do advise my healthcare provider of all supplements I use.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very good product, I love it. Rewards Credit earned for the first 10 reviews per 24 hour time frame will be made instantly available, if review is approved. Any Rewards Credit earned from approved review submission over 10 per 24 hours will go through a 48 hour pending period before becoming available for use.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Item well packed and good condition. I tried left 1 already my cholesterol decreased. Good quality and ingredients. I took 1 dosage when I waked up.

fe7cd2ad-365c-4f59-b35a-0024572ded5b
8579cbbd-ead4-49a5-9431-6489002c42b9
0601438c-ded5-472c-8be8-871255b90c2a
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Tried for 1 week now, it curb my craving, I hope the effects are lasting. Easy to swallow since they are in soft gels. I only take two caps, lunch and dinner.