FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love Everyone nourishing Lotion, particularly for my body, as opposed to my hands. And natural grapefruit is a favorite fragrance of mine. This doesn't smell enough of grapefruit for me, so I added some pure grapefruit essence and now it is fabulous!!! I will continue to buy it. I like their coconut/lemon lotion too but also add lemon essence to it because I prefer lemon to coconut.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I use it after showering and as a hand cream throughout the day. The product qualitatively nourishes and moisturizing the skin, does not leave greasy and / or sticky, quickly absorbed, optimal texture for application. Pleasant and unobtrusive aroma. The size of the package is economical, enough for a long time. The discounted price is very reasonable. I will probably try other lotions from this line.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I ordered the Grapefruit version by mistake as i thought i was purchasing the body wash. and from all the negative reviews about the scent i thought i might not like it but i really happen to enjoy it. it does have a powering citrusy smell but once applied it dies down and it becomes very subtle. The product itself is amazing. it hydrates the skin while not being lightweigh which makes this easy to use. The packaging is also pretty good as you won't have to dip your hand in a jar or have to squeeze a bottle using all your strength. It's also super affordable!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I really like mthe everyone products. I've tried a number of the differnet scents of this lotion.This lotion is a good price, absorbs well. They are all quite nice. I think this scent is new, I've nver seen it before. Anyhow, i love grapefruit scent, however, this one is not really on point. It's kind of grapefruit scent, but some other odd scent mixed in. Not bad per say, but not refreshing like i imagined.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

We usually use Everyone lavender. Decided to try ruby grapefruit for a change and it did not disappoint. The scent is great. This is a good size bottle that will last a long time. All 3 kids of different age uses it!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Incredible product. My daughter had recommended this lotion for me and it is worth every penny. Moisturises perfectly without leaving your skin greasy, the scent is amazing. Highly recommend

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This lotion is wonderful and smells great. My whole family loves it. Glides on so smoothly but not heavy. All natural ingredients and pure. Very happy with product and I HERB

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Awesome huge bottle of lotion with great ingredients that smells amazing - what more could I ask for? Very moisturizing and great for my sensitive skin. Love it!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my last order from this lotion its got so expensive and the quality good but its not moisturize the deep I use it in my body and my face the scent is good the texture is light I like is product especially for my eczema because it didn't got perfume or alcohol the package was good the size is big but so expensive the last order.