FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Seems to work

I have always had brittle, short nails that never seemed to grow. I was excited when I came across this product. The nail growth product came as a polish like your stard nail polishes. It is a natural cream colored polish with a slight shimmer and goes on very smoothly. I would apply two layers every other day. After about 8 days, I did notice a slight difference in my nails. The nails themselves seem to be a little harder and I actually have natural white tips, which I do not keep very often or long. I will continue to use this product to see if these results continue and get even better. I would recommend this product

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Does not have a strong chemical scent. Dries easily after 1 coat. Recommended to apply 2 coats, clean or remove after each day and reapply up to 7days straight. I used it for a week and found it quite troublesome to clean and reapply daily. Did. Ot see much improvement after 2 weeks of use.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

have not noticed anything yet, but the color is a soft natural tone and looks very pretty

Noufhz
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great package and size Good quality and texture Still can’t see any results

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love this brand, it really does help my nails to grow healthier in a short time

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great product will repurchase! Great price

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love the product, saw a difference already !