FI
4.5

4.5
Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Love it! Great price, speedy delivery, great product. My skin feels and looks better and has become less oily , Smells and feels amazing. Gorgeous moisturizer, makes my dry skin feel soft and supple. Smells lovely too. Well packaged & fast shipping. Great benefit. Felt refresh, small in size and great quality. Nice scent and great use.

I love this product! The lavender scent is so heavenly, it’s so relaxing. It moisturizes the skin and leaves supple. The texture is light cream which I like. It didn’t irritate my skin and size is pretty good since a little bit of this product goes along way. I use this with the shower gel and scrub of the same line of this brand to maximize the benefits and ensure that the scent stays for as long as possible. I’m also a fan of the packaging :)

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is great quality body lotion. I use it in my evening routine and its lavender scent helps to fall asleep after. The texture is light lotion, it absorbs quickly. This lotion moisturizing skin well but might be not enough for winter season when skin is getting dryer. The package is very handy, pump is working well.

AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I like this body lotion for the winter especially it moisturizer my skin and I also like the lavender scent it has in it and the texture of the lotion I also liked I would buy again

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Always love EO products. This lotion is one of my favorites. I use it on my hands and body after shower. Smells very nice and feels very hydrated.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is my first time using the EO body lotion and I like it a lot. It is a good weight, neither too light or too heavy . It also absorbs into the skin well. The scent is natural and very nice.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The scent so good and makes me feel relaxed when i use it. It is moisturizing and texture not too heavy. The pump package is also handy. Size is generous and quality is good. I think it is safe for sensitive skin too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

EO lotion smells amazing! It also moisturizes pretty good for being a light lotion which is nice. The clean and calming aroma is a treat after a long day.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I absolutely love the strong lavender scent of this lotion. I keep a bottle by my bedside to use on my hands before going to sleep. Gives you the soothing, relaxing smell of lavender while it softens your hands.