FI

4.8
Based on 1,460 Ratings
1,237
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Excellent vein cleanser and help in inflammation

It helped me clean my veins totally from garbage accumulated there through my lifetime. Had an accident and had to undergone MRI of head several times. One of my vein was almost clogged and some capillars were blocked which was a luck in unluckiness to discover it after an accident. Had to take chemicals to clean them but doctors said after MRI check that status is good but 40% of the remains left and I will be never able to fully clean my veins as chemicals cannot do that. I was taking serrapeptase to fight inflammation which was a great help and I healed much faster however I had another check on MRI afterwards and doctor was shocked my veins were completely clean. I ruled out it was because of serrapeptase because no other chemicals were taken after they told me 40% garbage left forever and read this enzyme eats this garbage. I am more than happy I discovered serrapeptase. It is expensive but you have only one health.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Serrapeptase is originally found in the silkworm, inside its intestine, this enzyme in the body produces anti-inflammatory mediators that reduce swelling, redness and pain. The enzyme helps block the release of pain-inducing amines from inflamed tissues. Blocking amines results in a reduction in swelling and other inflammatory symptoms. Serrapeptase is expensive but unmatched in helping my sinusitis and joint pain as well.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This product represents a high-quality proteolytic enzyme blend, that has a potent amount of serrapeptase (100 000 IU per capsule), which reflects the daily dosage. However, for support of microcirculation, lowering inflammation and other great benefits, the dosage can be safely increased to 2, or even 3 capsules per day. It is absolutely necessary to take the capsules on an empty stomach, as only then the beneficial effects can be exerted. If taken with a meal or shortly after a meal (for many people with poor digestion this might even mean within 2-3 hours after a meal), the supplements has digestion-supportive effect only! There are two other ingredients in the product as well - namely calcium and magnesium. Both minerals are in an absorbable form and tot only support the enzymatic function, but are essential for a plethora of biochemical processes in the body as well.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have suffered from sciatica back pain for over a decade. After taking this supplement on an empty stomach for about 5 days the pain in my back almost toally disappeared alongside with my body feeling more elastic. It also cleared up my mucus buildup in my lungs. I take 1 pill a day on an empty stomach everyday while skipping the weekends so that i cycle off and on it somewhat. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought this product from Iherb as it's cheaper than my local health stores ! The shipment was quicker than scheduled and packed securely. I have been taking this for about 6 weeks now and felt a slight improvements in my overall health ! It also helps you clean your bowel regularly everyday which is an added bonus ! The capsule size is small, so easy to swallow and I take 1 capsule each morning on an empty stomach & wait for an hour prior to eating my brunch. Overall, the quality of the packaging, ingredients and the benefit you get, worth the money you paid for.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great for healing all types of infections in the body! and what surprises me about this supplement is that it works to relieve pain better than ibuprofen or paracetamol. I took it days ago when I was having stomach pain and i was surprised how my stomachache went away pretty quick

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I had been having an issue with inflamed skin at the corner of one of my eyes. No kidding, the first time I took 1 capsule of this and when I woke up the next morning, the inflamed skin was 90% healed. I was happily surprised by that "side effect". I wasn't taking this supplement for that issue. I will continue taking. Must take on an empty stomach, so timing is sometimes hard.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

When it comes to enzymes Enzymedica is my “Go to” brand. I use serrapeptase during cold/flue or any infection related problems. I also use it when I do detox at home to “clean” any undesirable toxins from my body. It’s a strong “cleaner”. I will continue to buy it when needed.