FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Magnesium betters bone health, including the maintenance, production & overall function of bone. Magnesium promotes healthy muscle function & recovery. When your muscles are at their best, you'll discover improved range of motion & daily performance. supports your heart, metabolic functions & sleep. These 3 forms of magnesium are curated for optimal absorption. It's ideal for fatigue from the stresses of life. It supports your heart, metabolic functions & sleep.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

▪︎Excellent quality ▪︎3 forms of magnesium with the highest bioavailability ▪︎No nasty fillers ▪︎Only brand with Highest dose of magnesium ▪︎Only ONE capsule needed per day ▪︎No digestive issues caused (i have IBS and Ulcerative colitis) ▪︎Medium sized capsule (no difficulty to swallow it) ▪︎The capsule has a faint oil smell due to sunflower oil but nothing bad ▪︎Effect: still on try but one thing for sure is that i didnt get muscle pain after working out!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good product. The other brand i used has phased out and I'm trying this one now. It's awesome I need to take 1 capsule instead of 2 with this.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great product. Good concentration in one capsule. Easy to take

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Perfect sizing. I’m taking 2 capsules in the evening just with water. I feel that my body reacts positively to the supplement.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

very good forms of mail, high quality, high dosage

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
89,058
Auto-translated from Russian

We took this magnesium for testing. Liked the quality. The ingredients are good. Contains 3 highly bioavailable, highly absorbable forms of magnesium. Good dosage. The capsules are a regular size and easy to drink. The packaging is an ordinary white opaque plastic jar. The frequency of administration according to the manufacturer's recommendation is 1 capsule 2 times a day, and drank. Benefits of taking: improved sleep, general condition became better, more energy.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Periodically soak magnesium. I got this product and I'm very happy with it! The way of life has changed, physical activity has increased, fatigue has appeared, I began to take the drug magnesium movement and immediately felt a surge of energy! And the most amazing thing has ceased to get tired! I can endure physical activity without fatigue! No muscle tension! And in a great mood! Would recommend to anyone who needs support for an active lifestyle!

a33faeeb-ecdf-4ea0-b5a1-e02cdfe445e8
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Well, probably everyone knows about the benefits of magnesium, I order it all the time. I recommend it especially for those who have bad sleep and have convulsions. This is a problem for older people. I drink it myself and give it to my mother 👍🏼 I take one capsule twice a day.