FI

4.8
Based on 5,960 Ratings
5,029
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

These digestive enzymes are definitely worth buying if you want to improve digestion and reduce bloating / gut discomfort. Only had them for about 10 days but definitely less gut irritation and bloating from eating meals. I like the broad range of enzymes to help with digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrate for m a variety of different foods. There are also many other enzyme profucts from Enzymedica, for more specific needs (e.g. for dairy, fats, gluten etc .) which tells me this company has a good understanding of the different problems people experience with each type of food consumed at meal time. The bottle is way bigger than it needs to be (seems like most companies do this but it could be half the size and save on packaging materials). Highly recommend these capsules overall

201d2dd6-d907-43dd-a693-9f64d9d0f0e7

I have tried a few digestive enzyme brands before trying this brand and boy was I amazed. excellent quality for what you pay for. This supplement covers everything from fats, proteins, and has lactase as well. I used to be afraid of eating certain foods because of how hard it would be for my body to digest it. Now I can eat chia seeds, some dairy products (severely lactose intolerant) and even red meats without having to worry about a difficult time in the bathroom later.

fe6ce0a5-415b-4d67-854e-41f94200cc96
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Quality - Effective and mild in digestion Package - Safely packed Delivery - Arrived earlier than expected Stomach - Very gentle to stomach Taste - Easy to swallow and no bad taste or odour Composition - Complete basic digestive enzyme Benefit - Feel much energised after consuming for few days Ingredient - Vegan friendly Age - Suitable for my parents in their 80s Gut / Intestinal - So far no bad side effect

76b848f9-038f-48c3-be4b-a4efa119b0ee
Posted on May 13, 2022

Excellent results so far for our daughter who suffers from low digestive enzymes for starch and sucrose. Easy to swallow and a noticeable improvement in her previous symptoms when eating certain foods. These supplements have been of great benefit to our daughter with easy to take on the go packaging and a very affordable price point.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This enzyme has a complete enzyme to digest protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel benefited from it since my stomach has less bloating after I eat. I also provide it to my older age’s parent. He seemed feeling some difference on his digestion so that he asked for it before meal.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I am healthy but use these for maintenance becuase I have trouble with fat digestion. It really makes a difference and I have used medical grade enzymes for years but due to shipping costs, went with this one. My fav part is I have more energy after a few days of use.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,107

Beautiful enzymes. A complete spectrum of enzymes for digestion. Complex worker. I accept only after a hearty dinner or dinner. Help. The capsules themselves are small, so I also give my daughters ( she looks horrified at large tablets and capsules ). They buy on the site quickly, many like it. I will take more.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023
1,107

Natural vegetable enzymes, I have been drinking for a year on the advice of a nutritious. Previously, it was tormented by swelling, gas formation, it was simply impossible, but with these enzymes things went much better, I forgot about these problems, so I definitely recommend buying. I still have a shortage of weight, so I drink more protein, these enzymes help me absorb protein, since I had a protein deficiency of 66, and now the protein has risen to 75!enzymes workers, buy unambiguously. I also have Atopic dermatitis, so these enzymes did not cause any side reactions in the form of allergies! I recommend it!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Hello~ I think this supplement is very effective and has a good quality of ingredients and enzymes. I somtimes have digestion discomforts of gas, bloating and indigestion because of my age. I feel very comfort all days and my stomach works well after taking this one. This package is really helpful to me. Thank you~

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

i trust this brand the most, it absolutely works; if you have digestive issues, or even just concerned after indulging just a touch too much. perfect for Christmas, holidays, and other social events... because i generally have a very clean, vegetarian (rarely have dairy) diet, so this allows me to reduce intestinal suffering while enjoying social gatherings xD . no abnormal side effects, it just helps the stomach do it's job - so less/no bloating, and keeping bowel movements regular.