FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 26, 2022

I get frequent too much acid feeling in my stomach and one pill of this feels really soothing. I think it’s great quality. It doesn’t have a taste. It feels kind of pricey for the quantity but compared to the benefits I would definitely repurchase. If you want something with more quantity For a good price and it will aid with indigestion or acid discomfort search for something with mainly papaya

cfac6c49-d3d9-4831-a6ac-a63883997af1
Posted on May 13, 2022

This product is amazing for its quality and ingredients that are plant based. The size of the capsule is quite small that us easy to take. One capsule before the meal is the perfect dosage. It benefitted my husband and helped him with the stomach discomfort and acid. It has no taste to it. Highly recommended.

aca2f23d-9e79-4b81-96a5-8e9b54abaeca

I get heartbun from time to time , and anti acid medicine gaviscon worked just fine for me. but sometime ago I started having heartbun and acid reflux everynight , couldn't sleep well and couldn't eat well, medicine did nothing. so I searched here and found this supplement, based on other people reviews I got it and I'm glad I did. it helped me much and my symptoms got much better. I think I will keep purchasing.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have daily battle with acid control, mostly due to gastric surgeries. I eat smaller meals and yet even non-acidic foods can trigger acid reflux/GERD. I can pre-emtively control with this milder Acid Soothe product. When acid is worse, I take this along with other stronger anti-acids. I feel I have fewer attacks using this along with small portions, but more frequently. It will always be part of my arsenal. (I have liked the effectiveness of other Enzymedica products so I knew this would be worth trying.)

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I just tried this for the first time and wow! This stuff seems to help reflux for sure. Very happy I bought this. Excited to see how I feel after a few weeks. Also, I can’t take PPIs because I was diagnosed with SIBO and proton pump inhibitors cause SIBO so now I have sought out alternatives. So far so good but we’ll see!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

These work better than drug store. I take one before I eat food that causes heartburn and acid reflex and these work every single time! This is probably my 4th bottle and I will continue to use this product. I have no side effects from taking this me and my husband both love this product!!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I wanted something for hearburn and this has been doing the trick. I take one after the main meal of the day (midday for us) and take together with my other supplements. It's in capsule form so no trouble swallowing. It has excellent ingredients including some very beneficial herbs for the digestion. It's certainly helped me.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This one is an amazing product. I would drink it one I get a heart burn and 15 mins later the heart burn is gone!! I was hesitant to buy this product but now I'm happy that I did. if you suffer from GERD, acid reflux or heart burn your should keep this product in your house.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,012

I gave this to my daughter and had it sent to her. I wanted to order only one bottle until I knew if it worked well. When I was visiting her, I said, "Please give me one of the Acid Soothe." I had just had acidity and knew this would be a good test of the product. The acidity did go away. I was quite unaware of it, it just was gone. Then I was going to order some for myself, and worried because I thought I saw a note from Amazon that Amazon would not be not carrying it anymore. So we started looking for it at other places, in stores and online. I am glad to know that apparently iherb will still be carrying it after all! Soon I will order some for myself!

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought them especially to reduce my symptoms of reflux and improve my digestive system. Digestive enzymes also improves immune response, cognitive acceleration, cellular detoxification among other things. The quality of this product is really good, capsules are in perfect size and it's easy to swallow, they also don't have any taste.