FI

4,843
1,118
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
7,402

This is my all-time favourite dark chocolate for snacking and baking. Deeply chocolatey, smoky and mellow but never bitter. And it truly shines when chopped into chunks in chocolate chip cookies, where it maintain its creaminess and shapes. Excellent in cakes and brownies too! It lends an extra depth to all the baked goods i add it to.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

It's has such quality ingredients. The taste is kinda sweet to me preference, was expecting it to be bitter. The size of this chocolate candy package is rather small comparing to large chocolate bars at the supermarket. Advisable to eat as cheat food to eat during diet and not for baking use. The melting composition is slow and the smell is okay. Picture to compare sizes

1a08a143-02ba-4a87-828d-e0c4dca85606
Posted on May 21, 2022

This chocolate is great. There is a strong cocoa taste, but it's balanced perfectly with the texture of the chocolate. The taste is sweet enough, but not too sweet. I like the products from this brand, and I will probably order this product again. It is very important, if you don't use to strong dark chocolate, don't start with this product. It will probably will be too high cocoa content to start with. I think starting with 75-80% would be better.

506da439-f02b-4bc1-9b23-d6ad81247874
638546fc-a6ee-467c-aadd-b6797bbcd51b
Posted on May 10, 2022

This is great quality chocolate. All of the Endangered Species products are very good. Nice taste. Superior ingredients. Smells wonderful. Packaging is the usual, nothing exceptional. I like to eat a couple of squares of this before a nice glass of quality whisky. On a diet? Choose a different food.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
6,629

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Hello~ I really like the chocolates of this brand. They makes chocolates like craft one. The quality, smell and taste are very good. I like this package with use of healthy ingredients. I eat this one after meals every day and it makes me happy. I think it is good to include your diet. Thank you~

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

One of our favorite Chocolates available on iHerb. It is dark chocolate and has a great deep flavor. I like dark chocolate so I don’t find it bitter at all. It is sweet enough for me without being too sugary. The packaging is simple and nice. It is a good price for the size. The ingredients are great too.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

A Super Star product in my opinion! Super quality and delicious chocolate! Rich in polyphenols and natural ingredients. Its texture is not too hard and not too soft and it has pieces of fruit in it, therefore, I would not give it to toddlers in any way. For me, as a chocolate lover, this is the ultimate choice. A must in my pantry. Tell you a secret? Because of the health qualities of this chocolate, I don't share it with the guests :) Call me stingy, I don't care :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

If you love quality dark chocolate, this one is for you. Excellent ingredient, taste, size and composition. Good for people on a diet. It's not that sweet and it smells good. I can eat this all day. Packaging is nice too. Try it and you will definitely like it.