FI

4.6
Based on 3,008 Ratings
2,185
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Best tasting candy out if the ones I’ve gotten and great for my diet! The ingredients were simple too. The smell was so rich, but the size was smaller than expected. I would eat it again! I was great when I used it in the morning the packaging was great.

2eb48a5e-dc63-4845-861a-b39b0f8742c8
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

the quality is so good love the ingredients and the taste its small size but its ok the package arrived safe not so sweet and smells so good good for diet i really like eating this super natural taste super loved it i also used it for hot drinks the composition is good

bdca5015-94fb-43f2-a008-f2c60e1d9594
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Actually I already Eat it and I love the taste it was so sweet. well at first I thought It was as big as kitkat but no haha it was so small size. A trial candy the smell is so good like in the ingredient. I love the quality of the product.

3c769e20-16bd-487a-8c6b-edcba4ba57ab
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this chocolate a lot, it's perfectly sweet and smooth. The package is interesting as well and tells about their mission - as is clear from the company name - to help protect endangered animals before they become extinct. I actually prefer the old packaging to the new packaging, but the design is still cute. High quality chocolate, would reccomend.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I loved this chocolate bar. It really is perfect balance between milk and cocoa. Not too sweet, not bitter. The price is great for such a high quality chocolate. Lovely gift for anyone. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

21ef8cf4-6f25-4575-a8ac-cd60b83fcb3f
b1280774-9c64-400f-9af3-fb7db39fc551
f8f87127-c08b-4050-90b4-4ae80c30364a
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

As an Aussie im pretty fussy about eating chocolate from overseas... i mainly like our australian stuff... but this was really great! The flavour, texture, size and packaging were all better than i anticipated. The taste was not at all bitter for a 48% cocoa blend either. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

quality is fine ingredient is fine the taste is kinda bitter the size is kinda small it's not that sweet and probably not a candy. im not the one who eat it so i dont know more info about this chocolate. i just wrote a review for the free 1 dollar

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

As a tasty snack-sized sweet treat, the quality, taste, smell and ingredients make it a nice little diet eat. You know real milk chocolate when you have it, and growing up in dairy country, the composition was quite divine. I don't consider chocolate to be candy, but if portion control is what you're after, this little package of delicious is pretty great. Make sure you put it in the fridge!

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

The quality and ingredients and taste are excellent. The size of the package is really small. The candy is just sweet enough but would like a larger size. If a couple of small pieces of chocolate are part of your diet then eating one of these a day might be enough for your sweet tooth.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

IT'S PERFECT!! The taste! The packaging! The colors! The idea!! Everything is PERFECT!! It's my favorite so far, even tho I'm into sweets more but it tastes so good! My sister loved it too! I loved the packaging more tbh! I enjoyed reading it and it's a brilliant idea! The size was smaller than I expected but it's okay bc I loved it even more!! Can't forget the quality! It's amazing!!