FI
4.6

4.6
theonlypina
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
for those who suffer from textured skin & eczema

guys I’ve heard about this that it can fix your textured skin or for those who doesn’t exfoliate their skin & use aha or bha obviously because they have sensitive skin or dry alike skin should definitely try this. I personally liked it. it’s water based main ingredient is Aqua and it’s so watery and dry quickly on your skin, it doesn’t feel greasy at all such light cream. I use it twice a day after I wash my face and before makeup as a primer. “it doesn’t ruin your makeup like some of the moisturizers out there.” it’s imp to me lol 😅 plus it’s good after shaving too.

58b5eef5-2f0a-4d55-80f1-8a9b17b80ab7

Finally able to try Embryolisse after seeing iHerb selling it now. Thank you iHerb, looking forward to seeing more brands being added in here. I chose the sensitive range cause I can a bit sensitive to heavily fragranted product so I didnt want to take the chance with the non-sensitive range. This is truly fragrance-free and it "smells" dusty to me. Texture wise, it is surprisingly very watery. I dont know why I expected it to be balm-like. Was thinking of replacing my Avene Cicaplast Balm with this since I couldnt find the balm anymore in my country. A little disappointed that it isnt a balm but will use this as my day moisturizer. This also works great under sunscreen. I recently bought a new sunscreen to try and it pills like crazy. But this works like magic underneath the sunscreen. It stops my sunscreen from pilling. Love that I dont need to stop using my sunscreen because of the pilling. For the price, it's really worth it as it's 100ml.

d19f18e2-f7df-445b-a1c0-a7a537cc02ee
beaa934c-0581-40f4-b7f8-b68b2fd512d1
ShakedA
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have combination skin and live in a humid climate. I appreciate it has no scent because of my sensetive skin, I usually use it as a primer (taking a bluberry size amount to have a light layer), I don't use face makeup so I can see it has actual smoothing effect to the face! also transitioning from day to night (when I don't want to wash my face twice), I use a lot on a cotton pad to wipe off water-resistant sunscreen to have on, so my face feels lighter and nicer for the rest of the evening and night. Love it love it love it!!!

Posted on May 25, 2022

The neutral scent of the product suits me very well. It is good for those who have sensitive skin. The cream is well moisturized. It suits those who have a dry complexion. The texture is just right, not too light or too heavy. I like the product and have repeatedly bought it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Doesn't have the same scent as the original, nor the consistency. It's much runnier and makes me wish it came in a pump tube instead since it'll just pour out. I suspect it might cause congestion on my face (not too big of a deal since I combat it with BHAs). Does a great job moisturizing though while still having a thinner texture.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Buy this one if you have sensitive combine or oily akin this great moisturizer moistures the skin without feeling greasy . It doesn’t break me up and the most important thing that it doesn’t smell anything literally no scent! If my review is useful for you please like 😍🤍🫰🏻.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love this product good quality package and the scent is pleasant. I use it as a primer as it moisturizer and remove texture and great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Simply amazing. Blends so easily in, lightyet yet the most moisturizing. No strong smell which is great. Great size and quality. I wake up with glowing skin.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It is high quality I use it before makeup it is perfect Make my skin hydrate and glow It has primer in same time It size is big 😍 It is the best moisturizer It is good for sensitive skin type 👍🏻

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is very smooth and moistures my skin well. But I feel it may not be rich enough for people with dry skin. It absorbs completely into the skin and I use it as a day cream under makeup.