FI

Based on 1,341 Ratings
1,158
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Iodine is an essential trace element for proper function and health of thyroid, breast, and prostate tissues. Eidon Iodine plays an important role in immune function, metabolic rate and energy production. It is especially important for those on a low salt diet. Iodine stores are depleted in the presence of heavy metals.

87d82122-6904-43e2-b766-b4fc408b17fb

this seems like the best quality liquid iodine supplement I have tried so far. I'm naturally predisposed to iodine deficiency and have an underactive thyroid. as a result of this (among other factors), I gained a lot of weight over the past 2 years. after taking this regularly, my metabolism seems to be be closer to what I was before my thyroid issues, and I am losing weight too (with sensible eating and exercise). highly recommended if you have hypothyroidism or just general iodine deficiency.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
5,814

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,107

the best drug that you tried. convenient dosage. enough for a long time. jar of glass with pipette. c drops in a glass of water dosage for an adult. Excellent absorbed does not have taste and smell. economy. the composition of fire.iod is needed for so many processes in the body, and many suffer from a shortage.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My doctor recommended iodine for our family, particularly children to fight off coughs and colds. The trifector for fighting coughs and colds is iodine, iron and zinc. I’ve noticed a big difference in the frequency of sickness since taking iodine amongst other things. We get sick much less. Tasteless so easy to add to water.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I love this spray its small size and good quality can put its in my routine daily personal care the benifit of its no thing composition low price of package i feel comfortable of my skin

d46d4259-80fb-4290-bc59-db008d2a076d
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

The bottle enough for 450 days And the value of iodine is perfect I use it daily and my family Good energy Good concentration Good feeling in the morning 2 drops in my first cup of water in the morning And feel better after 10 days No side effect Like if my review helped you

6505bff3-d89b-43c8-8565-b32a8e853d40
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Natural source of iodine! Using it with molybdenum, lithium, MSM, zinc, selenium and chromium. I think there are people who is interested in what this concentrate were made from. I wrote to "Eidon Mineral" official instagram, they answered: "Our Iodine is Potassium Iodine delivered from Iodine wells in the ground. Not large bodies of water or seaweed".

6ad0037a-3f02-4702-affe-32e1542f779f