FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
ORGANIC!

No Frankenfood here. This is where you want to go organic and non-gmo and glyphosate-free. Corn products are the worst for you if they aren't! Great for the usual uses -- thickening sauces, custards, and puddings! Also as a quick dry shampoo -- only if you are blonde though!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I mostly use this cornstarch in apple or berry pies but have also used it in cooking. Great product from a great brand. I'm happy that it's organic, and therefore GMO-Free. It's the classic plastic bag in a box format. I just keep in my freezer door, but it could easily be transferred to a jar if the format is too messy, as there are no tabs on the box top to keep the flaps closed.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I got specifically to thicken my beef stew. I previously used to mix a bit of flour and water to thicken the stew, but wanted a gluten free option and this one is great. does not leave any taste in the food. The only thing is that the packaging is just ok, a plastic bag inside, which isn't very convenient after you open it, so I just transferred it to a glass far.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

USES: for meat marinades before deep-frying, as a thickener for soups and stews. MAIN INGREDIENTS: organic corn starch. COLOUR: white. TASTE: no nasty taste. TEXTURE: finely ground corn flour. SIZE & PACKAGING: 170g in a plastic bag and packaged in a paper box. WHY GOOD: made from organic corn, USDA organic certified, packaging is just right as it is not too big but would be better or excellent if it comes in a bottle or jar so that it is easy to scoop.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It’s a bit hard to find organic one in Japan, so I’m glad iHerb offers one! Will update once I actually use it!

68e28261-3f67-419f-a6f5-4ea3181a0a7e
4c6030c5-9a56-4542-9c24-5443549c450a
374916bd-28e4-4c2a-bfbb-272214f367da
01b17c46-6a0f-4249-b159-bb72223baa25
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I live in Canada. I have had a hard job finding organic cornstarch. When I have it's very expensive. I was thankful to find this product at a really good price and is good quality. A Very pleased customer.😊

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

unfortunately corin tends to have the most GMOs and pesticides so thankful I can have an organic version of cornstarch for my cooking and beauty needs

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Almost all of the cornstarch in the market doesn’t guarantee that it is made from non-GMO corn. I am glad this one is organic and non-gmo. Been using it as a thickener for my soup and sauces.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I bought this to use in a recipe that called for starch, and it worked very well. I like that it's organic, and the package should last me a while. I am overall happy with the purchase.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Cornstarch that is organic and non-GMO is important since GMO corn is prevalent. Finding cornstarch we can feel good about is a necessity in our home.