FI

Based on 2,819 Ratings
2,029
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
8,612
A delicious and healthy snack option!

These Edward & Sons Baked Whole Grain Brown Rice Snaps are a delicious and healthy snack option that I would highly recommend to anyone! They are packed with nutrients and have a lovely tamari seaweed flavor that makes them irresistible. I've been buying them for a few months now and I'm never disappointed. The packaging is also really nice and it's always shipped quickly.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is a great product, delicious and healthy. So far, iherb has it for the best price, and shipping is fast and easy. I buy salt free flavors for my mom who is on a low salt diet, and all the other flavors for me. I like the tamari seaweed the best. Great with guacamole. Or smoked salmon.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I live in Japan, where I can get a lot of rice crackers, but these stack up. Somehow they taste even better, knowing how they are made with no added oils and oven-baked. I also love how they are low-FODMAP and gluten-free as they are made with tamari instead of soy sauce. I personally love putting cheese on these (even though it would shock my Japanese friends). They are very thin and delightfully crunchy. I do recommend storing them in a ziplock bag after opening to preserve the crunch.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is my first order for this cracker snack. I really like them... I love the flavor or the Tamari seaweed with the brown rice. The composition of these ingredients tastes very good. They are fresh and crunchy and guilt free as well. I love having quality snacks with good healthy ingredients... They are my go to crunchy when I'm looking for a little guilt free snack. My only concern, or complaint if you will, is the packaging... once it's opened its hard to close and keep totally fresh. If there were a zip lock to close after opening to keep fresh. Other than that... this snack is really great.