FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I read that this product was good and I purchased it for the first time. Great product and price. I bought it for myself and the quality was good and the ingredients were natural. I’ve been talking it every day for about 2 weeks and started to see some results

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

A must-have product for everyone, I purchased because of hair loss, and what a wonder. Stopped hair loss completely, hair thickened and strengthened, in addition to improving arthritis. I'm really happy.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good, high strength quality product and one of the only vegan diet options I have found. I’m really happy with these and have just ordered more. Taste free and I can see a real improvement in my skin using them.

Where can I start??? I've been taking this orally for almost a month and I'm floored. I have several autoimmune diseases but I started taking it for dry eyes. Not only did it help with my eyes, my gastritis had greatly improved as well.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I haven't taken long enough to comment about the quality but I took another brand before and had a good result. I noticed improvement in my skin conditions including less dryness. It has omega's that I need as I don't always want to take fish oil.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Improved my wife’s dry eyes uses less eyedrops. It makes us both feel better in ourselves more energy.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great quality, the whole herb in freeze dried form without nasties.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good product for skin health have used it intermittently

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Cannot say that I felt any beneficial effects while taking it. Probably good for you. Quality seems to be pure.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I wanted sea buckthorns oil and it's not.