FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Combat Covid-19

I started taking this immune boosting supplement (along with some others) to improve my health before I contracted covid-19. Since I am middle age, I figured I need all the help I can get! When I did contract covid, I only had cold symptoms and a shallow cough that didn't last very long.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Wild freeze dried stinging nettle plus quercetin without fillers, binders or any other unnecessary ingredients at a good price. The dose per capsule allows you to be flexible with dosing. I take it together with rutin, resveratrol and NMN for general anti-aging and vein support and am happy with the results. Good high quality stuff.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This is an exceptional high quality supplement for seasonal allergies and also something you want to have on hand for any colds that involve nasal stuff! Every year when the acacia trees in our area bloom my husband is a sneezy, nose runny, eye watery disaster and this does the trick for him every time! Throw away that Claratin bottle and swap it out with this NON drug that actually works with your immune system and doesn't suppress it. Simple but oh so helpful ingredients are all you need here!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been using different brands of Quercetin since all this covid business as a way of assisting the zinc supplement I also take to enter my cells. My understanding is that quercetin is required for this task. I'm not sure I notice anything in particular with the way my body feels. I use this product more as a way of boosting my immune system in combination with zinc. I feel the product is of a good quality and I look for products which contain ingredients which I'm willing to put into my body. No complaints with the packaging.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

While quercetin along with zinc, along with vitamins A, B, C, & D are absolutely essential to have in your medicine cabinet for immunity as well as early virus intervention, the recommended dose is 500mg, so you'll definitely need to take at least 3 of these supplements for a worthy benefit. I like the fact that it is wildcrafted and the source is clearly stated, and it is also non-GMO, but at least for me, to combat serious allergies, I would need to take 3 capsules about 4 times a day, so you basically get about a week's worth of relief for acute allergy symptoms. I cannot justify paying that much for a product that for all intents and purposes would only last a week.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

Exceptional quality brand, it never disappoints in improving my immunity, this great supplement will always there to fulfill its duty on taking good care of my well-ness. Just pure contentment on this product.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I look for quercitin, but this includes nettle too, so this why was my choice. Any side effects. I have tacken two capsules at the morning and two after noon. Obviously will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I take this product for allergy control during the hayfever season, but it also helps with the immune system generally. Eclectic Institute´s products appear to be the most natural that i have found so intend to keep ordering this products indefinitely.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I really like this brand Eclectic institute. I use a couple other things the nettle, which really helps with a runny nose, and so does this combo. Quercetin has many benefits, for heart health and a natural antihistamine. I like this better than taking Zyrtec.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is one of the best products for allergies. I like it because it is freeze dried. The combination of nettle and quercetin is even better. The quality is excellent !!!