FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Quality is good and the delivery time is prompt. the packaging is also proper and protects the item. Item is of lots of benefit. This brand is legit. Have brought from them several times. The ingredient used is of quality and authentic. Highly recommended and will buy again from Iherb.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The best herb for liver health. we also use a broken cupful mixed in our dogs food. When you think of all the environmental toxins modern life exposes the average person to - a daily dose of St Mary's Thistle is a wise routine to maintain. I've been taking this supplement for over 20 years. The quality is obvious...almost an instantaneous response if I have overindulged.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This is a quality milk thistle with superior ingredients. My family likes that it is raw and freeze-dried. The dose is 4 capsules but we just take 2 which equals 1200 mg. The benefit of milk thistle is for liver detox and support as well as bile production. There is no taste and the capsule size is medium to small. This the only brand we buy and have been using it for about 10 years.

I can really tell the difference between when I am using milk thistle supplement or not. I feel my circulation is always improved when I take milk thistle. The quality of this brand is average to excellent. There is a lot of capsules in this container, and I find taking even the minimum dose helps a lot.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love and trust Eclectic Institute company and their processing practices and standards and I use many of their products. I take Milk Thistle for my liver health and have been very happy with the freeze dried fresh herb. No fillers are ever used. Vegetarian capsules. Just wish it wasn't bottled in plastic:) They do however have powders that are packaged in glass.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very nice quality organic milk thistle, freeze dried. Organic is a very important quality for milk thistle, as it's a herb that cleanses the liver and therefore you don't want it to have traces of chemicals of any kind. I take 4 a day, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner, to keep my liver in good shape, and it is working very well so far (I've been taking it for several years now).

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

Really supports your liver function. My eyes were always very faintly yellow until I started taking this. Other brands didn’t help me so I switched back…

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

My husband and I both use Eclectic Institute organic milk thistle daily for liver health. It helps me detox from Lyme + mold illness protocols. I feel really good about the quality of the herb. iHerb has a great price point for the product

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

love the ingredients and quality is good including the size. Milk thistle has a lot of benefits specially if you have liver problems. Noticed that my sleep improved as well. Overall great product.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my favorite brand of Milk Thistle and was elated to find it on your website and at such a great price. Shipping was really fast.