FI

Posted on May 31, 2022

Super refreshing and uplifting scent. Smells natural and clears my nose. Good size that will last a while. Seems to be of good quality. I trust this brand for essential oils. I use this in my diffuser and to scent my clothes lightly by using a wood diffuser in my wardrobe. Try it with grapefruit essential oil!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love to put a dew drops of this in to the laundry and it really freshens up a load..also make home made cleaners and it is one of the ingredients i use..and a very heady, pungent oil to put in to the diffuse too, and it reminds me of my home country which is always nice too!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This little bottle packs a punch! The scent of eucalyptus is relaxing and aids breathing. We appreciate it as part of a blend of essential oils in a diffuser for improved sleep.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Excellent quality: persistent scent, works for a long time in an aroma lamp. This natural essential oil is very good for refreshing and purifying indoor air.

One of my favorite essential oils. It's great on its own or in a combination with other essential oils. Use it in a diffuser. It's amazing!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I REALLY LOVE THE INGREDIENTS AND COMPOSITION OF THIS PRODUCT. QUALITY AND TASTE IS GREAT, BENEFIT AND POTENCY IS GREAT AS WELL. SERVING AND SIZE IS GOOD, USE AND NUTRITION IS GOOD AS WELL. LIKE FOR LIKE THANK YOU VERY MUCH, REALLY RECOMMENDED. LIKE FOR LIKE ;-)

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

Love iHerb essential oils. They seem to be a lot stronger and better quality. I've bought a lot of oils from here and Eucalyptus is one of my absolute favourites. This is great for winter time, colds, flu, relaxation when paired with lavender. It is so good to clean with too. Highly highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

smells good, it's a good quality essential oil. great price for the size of package.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality and value, it was on sale and I bought a few bottles. Love the smell and it helps to clear my sinuses.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this smell, it seems to be natural, it makes me breathe better :)