FI

4.6
Based on 1,868 Ratings
1,421
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The quality is good Ingredient: non GMO thats matter Taste: plain with some flavour Use: easy grab with his hands Size: star form Package: need improvement, because it didnt close well, you must change to another snack pots Benefit: for his grabbing development Age: my baby is 6 months old Serving: after lunch Frequency: thrice Diet: many flavors Flavor: strawberry

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

What a healthy way to start the day! I've never tried this prior to purchasing this, but I wish I had sooner! Fiber keeps you full for longer, so I"m glad to have something help me get over my massive cravings for some junky muffin at the coffee shop.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great oatmeal for starting solids and I love knowing it’s safe to give my baby. I usually mix it with some of my regular oats that I have finely ground to give the meal some extra iron and thicker consistency. I also add cinnamon, peanut butter, or some fruit to mix it up.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I decided to buy this for the first time to enrich my baby's diet. I think that the this choice in "whole grain" as the main ingredient is the best quality and nutritional value for my baby. The fact that has a great taste and fits any age makes it an easy healthy choice.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Excellent quality and taste. My baby daughter loves it. Would love it if this brand can come to Canada. It’s the best I’ve tasted and all organic and filling. Great ingredients and easy to use. Age good for 6months plus. Great packaging and easy to open and store.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My baby loves it she used to only eat 1.5 tablespoon with other brand and is eating now 3 tablespoons with this one I tried it to and it taste great, she is 5 months old. Received really quick after order too only 5 days. Good quality and easy to use I only have to mix it with warm milk and it’s done

Posted on May 13, 2022

The best for babies, my girl loves them., great quality, good ingredients, taste, easy to use, and great flavor. I really like the product, the package is perfect and the benefit natural ingredients forbabies is geat. I like that is fotified and natural. I use it every single day. Love it

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

perfect cereal for a baby starting to eat. quality ingredients if you care about that, easy to make, very useful, and nice size as well. baby seems to like the taste and flavor. keep the package in a ziplock bag just in case. will serve a range of ages. totally recommend!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This was one of the foods with which our baby started after breastfeeding and it has been an excellent decision. The baby loves the taste and texture. In addition to its high nutritional quality that was endorsed by our child nutritionist. We started with the oat product and the multigrain product and both are very good options to alternate. Excellent product.