FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 5, 2022
很好!

Package is good with handle. Easy to hold and use!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I was looking for a cleaning product that has no chemical smell - I found it!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Good and nice product , I love it !

This dishwasher gel works good and I like the fact that it has a built in rinse aid. It makes quite a bit of suds. I think the price is definitely reasonable and since this is a 2x Ultra high efficiency product you can use less of the product and still get the same good results. I like the fact that it is 100% natural.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012

This product does not clean the dishes. Every time I've run a wash I have had to hand-wash many of the utensils along with bowls, glasses, etc. It leaves a residue as well. You need to thoroughly rinse the dishes prior to putting them in the dishwasher- so that there are no food particles on anything. I've gone back to Trader Joe's green brand (powder) which works very well.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I tried several scented dishwasher detergents, but I bought them because the scent of the detergent remains on the dishes and the water and soup feel unpleasant. There was some powder residue when using the powder unscented dishwasher detergent, but there is no powder residue here! The bottle type can adjust the amount of detergent by yourself according to the amount of tableware, and compared to the liquid type, there is no liquid dripping, and it is the most favorite dishwasher detergent ever.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The product has not been used yet. It should be a good product that is friendly to the environment. I will comment again after using it.

fcf052bf-8ce3-4e5a-bf60-e904b233daee
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It leaves no odor and cleans well! Unscented types made in Japan tend to fog up more easily and are difficult to remove dirt, but this one is amazingly beautiful.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The ingredients are mild but it washes very cleanly, and there is no greasy feeling after washing. Adding a small amount can fill a lot of dishes, and the amount is very economical. Well packaged, will repurchase!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very good, I bought another brand before, and it was often out of stock, so I bought it and tried it immediately when I saw this one, I was not disappointed, it was clean, I like it👍😄