FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I really love the scent and it does remove stains as promised! Its eco freindly too. I will definitely reorder and always have it stocked as I have a puppy 😊 The package is nice although not as pictured, as you can see in my photo, but nevertheless I am so happy with this product and recimmend it

9bb6914c-3cb2-4213-9324-d7037efdd28a
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is a spot an odor remover is one of the best I’ve used. I hope to be Re-buying it as soon as I run out. I hope my review helps anyone considering to buy this. It also helps with under arm odors and your garment. I I hope this review helps someone who’s looking to buy this.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I have a child who struggles with toilet training, and cats whose favored form of protest is peeing on my duvet. 1/2 cup of this in the washing machine drum in addition to detergent and the smell is gone (even the stubborn smell of cat pee)! I also use it to spot clean my daughter's bed, and to clean the cats' litterboxes. I'm upset that it's of stock because I live in fear of running out.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

It’s very cheap but in a high quality! Help with smell problem as my pets sometimes pee on the floor. It’s used to be so hard to remove those smell, but this scent can really cover the odour so I use it whenever needed! The size is nice and the composition is really eco friendly!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This odor remover is one of the best I’ve used. I hope to be Re-buying it as soon as I run out. it worked at removing my cat urine smell and it proved to be very Efficient . I highly recommend it and most importantly it is made by all natural ingredients free from chemicals .

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I use it on mostly fabric furniture and I find it does the job well. Funky, dusty, musty smells disappear so I'm not disappointed. As is wont, I'd suggest drying well, whatever's sprayed wet. I love the quality packaging of this proportionally priced product & most of all; its mild scent.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good product, removed the stains i had from chocolate and wine spilling as well as dog with muddy paws jumping on my cloths and leaving lots of dirt on it. It also smells nice with lemon scents making it really pleasant to use. Would recommend it for re-purchase. When on sale I will buy more of this product

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love this. It removes stains so quickly. The smell is also very subtle, isn't overpowering. I spray on the stains, leave it for a couple of minutes, then wipe it away. If the stain it too strong or big, I spray it nicely then throw it in the washing machine. Works everytime!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

So far this has worked well for surface stains (like white sheets). It didnt work as well on deeper surfaces like carpet but not sure if its even supposed to! There is not a strong smell in my opinion and would assume it was unscented if not for the lemon label.