FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This formula is gentle has helped my son's eczema and dermatitis and is incredible value. We are so happy to have found this product with natural ingredients and a lovely soft scent. We keep these everywhere, the pump bottle lasts for a long time and the product never dries the skin.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is the first time I use this soap. It has a mild scent and it is not very foamy, but it is a good quality soap and it leaves your hands feeling soft. The package (bottle) size is also good. I tend to like soaps with stronger fragrances, but if you prefer milder scents then I recommend this product.

217a33d9-d5b6-474e-9308-fcb5bb81fb58
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I had read in reviews that it was too runny but I actually find it a good thing. I have used Mrs Meyer's for years now as I love them but, I must say that Ecos hand soap has one advantage compared to them. The consistency is a bit on the liquid side but this is what makes it so easy to completely remove using less water and ti is not so runny that it would make you use more quantity at each use . Just a little bit does the job perfectly. It does clean very well, doesn't dry or irritate your skin but is also super easy to rinse. As I cook a lot and use it in my kitchen, it is really helpful that I don't need to rinse my hands for minutes on under running water - both from an ecological point of view and a personal comfort as well. The only down side I found to the Mrs Meyer's was that it needs quite a bit of effort to get rid of in between your fingers and I don't have this problem with the Ecos one. So, after trying the bottle size of the Ecos hand soap, I'm straight away going to order the refill format. The minus is that it is not an orange blossom smell at all. It is a nice, gentle smell though and it doesn't linger at all (which again is nice when you need to handle food right after using it) but I wouldn't call it orange blossom, FIY for the orange blossom lovers like me not to be disappointed.

LittlePancake
Posted on May 19, 2022

really nice product! smells lovely and I was surprised at the size of the bottle. large quantity for a cheap price. I like that it's an eco friendly item. my hands feel soft and clean after using it. will buy again. nice product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It's a very watery soap, causing my family to use it up more quickly than smaller containers of thicker liquid soap. I guess they felt it's not as cleansing to them. Anyway, it is a bigger size, but didn't last very long in my house. Not really discernible orange blossom scent.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is a great value hand soap, it's a generous size and will last a long time. It suds up nicely as well. The 3 star rating is due to the fragrance, which is supposed to smell like orange blossoms, in reality, it smells just like soap.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

A staple at home and glad that iHerb carries it at a bargain. Cleanses effectively with skin & eco friendly ingredients.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Pleasent odor. mornings washing hands and face. i works for me because my sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

works great and a really good price point for aneco friendly product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love the scent and it makes my hands feel really clean.